What you would add or change on this landing page?

Highlighted
Excursionist
41 0 8

Hello Shopify veterans!

We would like to launch new Ads campaign with Google but we would like to get a feedback on this landing page - French Press Coffee Makers

What you campaign add/remove or recommend on this page to increase conversion rate?  

Thank you for your advise. 

Our mission at FrenchPressCoffee.com is to deliver exceptional coffee experience, affordably priced to the homes of our customers so that each morning begins with pure pleasure.
1 Like
Highlighted
6 0 0

I'm not much of a marketing veteran but everything looks good to me. You capture emails tell about the product and have good pictures.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
41 0 8

Thank you! I appreciate it. 

Our mission at FrenchPressCoffee.com is to deliver exceptional coffee experience, affordably priced to the homes of our customers so that each morning begins with pure pleasure.
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hey Igor,

Page looks great! I'm curious why you use the word "FROM" to talk about the price of an item? it sounds to me like from $19.99 means that there are other options of the same product for more money. 

Anyways just a thought!

Good luck

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
22 0 1

I'm not a fan of instant pop up's asking to subscribe, I find them off putting.

Brand image is too small that can't see what the small writing is on a 22" monitor so a mobile has no chance.

Main thing instantly sticks out is the description of coffee, i'm guessing you're talking about your brand but it doesn't instantly come accross.  Try branding description and get the main point you trying to sell about your brand mentioned at least three times.

Perhaps adding this text with slider images?

Put you offers/best sellers or loss leaders on front page to entice them in, perhaps offer free bag of coffee with every purchase.

Increase the size or change the header link fonts as they look blurred on my PC

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 4

The first thing I noticed is that I'm presented with a bunch of text instead of product images. If I were shopping for these products I would not want to see all of that text at the top of the page. At the bottom, yes, but not before the product images.

Also, I think you would do well with a fantastic photo of the end result... A steaming cup of coffee, or even a person enjoying that steaming cup. How about a group of friends all sitting around smiling, some sipping, some holding their cups. That's what your product is all about... what it delivers for them. Product photos can be below this image, then the text.

That's my opinion.

2 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I know is just a small detail but the reflection is an empty glass.

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0760/2923/products/Procizion_French_Press_Coffee_Maker_1024x1024.jp...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
540 24 113

Some things I'd consider:

• Maybe make the blue top bar with the free shipping coupon code sticky, so it sticks to the top of the page even if you scroll
  • Offer some kind of incentive for signing up to the newsletter in the popup. Right now "special offers" is too vague and it's what everybody says.
  • How about a how-to guide to making french press coffee. Make it a nicely formatted PDF with step-by-step photos. This would be a nice sign-up bonus for the newsletter popup.
★ ThemeUp: Nifty Upgrades for your Shopify Store ★ https://themeup.net
2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
22 0 1

Also you may want to use crushpics app as you have poor page speed https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.frenchpresscoffee.com%2...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

I think you've got a nice collections page, however as a Landing Page you will have more success by including a strong, obvious call to action somewhere in the description under French Press and Coffee Presses. A nice big button under the description that calls people to do something:

"Shop Our Best Selling Presses" as an example.

...or feature a specific product you want people to buy as a result of your ad. The more targeted the ad, the more targeted the product you are promoting.

0 Likes