What you would add or change on this landing page?

Highlighted
Excursionist
41 0 8

Hello Scott!

It's on right top corner. But I think you are right it need to be bigger so people can find it quickly. Thanks for feedback. 

Our mission at FrenchPressCoffee.com is to deliver exceptional coffee experience, affordably priced to the homes of our customers so that each morning begins with pure pleasure.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 2

Hello,

My two cents worth.  I think there are too many words.  I would change it to:

A French Press Coffee Maker combines filterless brewing with the simplicity of slow brewing to create a cup of coffee worthy of fireworks. 

Using a Coffee Press is fun and easy. Just stir, steep the grounds and plunge. Ahh, isn't that the most satisfying cup of coffee you've ever tasted?

- Can't stand pop up's.

- Make your top bar sticky.

- Make your add to cart button green (green for go) as it doesn't stand out to me.  Even if you change the border to green to make it stand out more.

- Agree that there isn't really a call to action.  "Order now to receive free shipping on orders over $25.00".  or "Order Now from our most popular items".  Something like that.

- put your instructions on water temperature on the individual product page or offer as a download as someone else said.  Include the celcius temperature as well (there's plenty of us out there).

- Have a static page on your menu: "How to brew the perfect french press coffee"  or something similar (I call them plungers).  Do your research first with google keywords to find the most used search term and SEO the page.

- Your page "10 reasons to switch to a french press for coffee" is an image so google doesn't know what your page is about.  I'm guessing, but think that if you research your keywords there will be a better title that you can call it.

Did a quick bit of research for you:

- "How to use a french press" - 14,800 monthly searches/low competition

- "10 reasons to switch ..." - 0 searches

- "why use a french press" - 90 searches.

You get the idea.

Otherwise you have a fab site and I'm off to brew a coffee :-)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 2

** Sorry if this is a repeat post - not sure if it worked **

I will also add.  Other people are correct. There are visual and non visual people.  I would have the text to one side and sexy coffee press photo on the other to appeal to more people.

Hello,

My two cents worth.  I think there are too many words.  I would change it to:

A French Press Coffee Maker combines filterless brewing with the simplicity of slow brewing to create a cup of coffee worthy of fireworks. 

Using a Coffee Press is fun and easy. Just stir, steep the grounds and plunge. Ahh, isn't that the most satisfying cup of coffee you've ever tasted?

- Can't stand pop up's.

- Make your top bar sticky.

- Make your add to cart button green (green for go) as it doesn't stand out to me.  Even if you change the border to green to make it stand out more.

- Agree that there isn't really a call to action.  "Order now to receive free shipping on orders over $25.00".  or "Order Now from our most popular items".  Something like that.

- put your instructions on water temperature on the individual product page or offer as a download as someone else said.  Include the celcius temperature as well (there's plenty of us out there).

- Have a static page on your menu: "How to brew the perfect french press coffee"  or something similar (I call them plungers).  Do your research first with google keywords to find the most used search term and SEO the page.

- Your page "10 reasons to switch to a french press for coffee" is an image so google doesn't know what your page is about.  I'm guessing, but think that if you research your keywords there will be a better title that you can call it.

Did a quick bit of research for you:

- "How to use a french press" - 14,800 monthly searches/low competition

- "10 reasons to switch ..." - 0 searches

- "why use a french press" - 90 searches.

You get the idea.

Otherwise you have a fab site and I'm off to brew a coffee :-)

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

thank you it,s so usefull

dont skip anything until tomorrow
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Some way to link Instagram account to shopify store so customers can shop through Instagram 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Too many words and no visuals.  A landing page needs to be appealing to the eye and not feel like "work".  People need to be visually captivated, otherwise your bounce rate on this page is going to be very high.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello Igor, Would you mind sharing which apps did you use for displaying that blue bar at the top (for free shipping offer) and for displaying the 'Reviews' button. Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

hi,

1. brand logo is not clear
2. there is no "call to action"( it must for a landing page to convert)
3. use some high quality banner images
4. display contact details
5. offer 5% ~ discount for subscribe to mailing list

i think you can use the home page itself as the landing page because its more good than your collection page for converting visitors into buyers.

all the best...

NameJar.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hey, maybe just double check googles t's & c's because I'm pretty sure they don't really like pop ups...we use hellobar, bit less intrusive, but Google is cool with it :)

What Nathaniel has said above is very good IMO. 

There are some great articles and blogs about ppc landing page best practice, I recommend doing some study, then making your changes accordingly.

Oh, and a quick word on long copy....it only fails if the copy itself is poor...well written long sales copy beats short form sales copy every time. 

Keep us posted and best of luck :)

eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager @ major UK Bathroom retailer...just here to help :)
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

You have too many distraction points. You want people/customers to follow one action. Like Nathanial Smith has said, focus on one product and try to get them to simply buy that item. First thing with any landing page is to remove all links that take the customer away from the page and onto something else. Things like the header menu bar need to go. Simply have a logo. Then have a large call-to-action which makes them want to either fill in a form or press a button. 

The biggest suggestion is for you to try to understand, yourself, what you want your landing page to acheive and then build the page around that. 

Hope this heps!

0 Likes