Where should I promote my affiliate program

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi, I am trying to get an affiliate program rolling for my site and I am wondering what are popular places to find people to promote my products. 

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
49 0 10

That depends on your niche of course, what products are you selling? We've had great success finding affiliates on LinkedIn but that's because we needed freelancers and business owners to promote us. 

Need personal 1-on-1 Shopify coaching with an expert? 21Brands.com. Also lots of useful free stuff. Email me for personal advice at info@21brands.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hey,
I have a line of Smart home devices, very good quality and I can sell them very cheaply if needed.
I have exclusive buy box on amazon, prime, FBAP which can take as many orders as needed.

And I also have my wix selling platform which I'm fulfilling by myself and have better revenue (obviously)

the products having great 5 stars reviews so when ppl getting to the landing pages it will be easy for them to finish the sell but I want to increase the traffic.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

anyone ?
 :-)

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

up

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

you should be working on the Relevant forums and latest discussion like Blogs commenting and Social media Facebook and Instagram. finally, update the Latest our industry news.

Provide the Solution, not the Service because you have Affiliate.

0 Likes
Highlighted
15 0 0

The best would be to work with established affiliate networks with tons of affiliate marketers already. Such as Comission Junction, Shareashale, etc. Of course it won't be cheap to set up with them but totally worth it. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Try promote them using facebook ads or content marketing. Content marketing works very well in affiliate marketing. I have been doing content marketing with the help of contentmart.com from past 1 year and doing good in affiliate marketing!

0 Likes