Why I need UCG (user generated content) ?

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi Community, 

Brand trust is something that we have all heard of and talked about but not all of us have achieved it. 

If used correctly, UCG is a great tool to earn people's trust and convert your traffic. 

We have come up with 7 Effective Types of User-Generated Content to Boost Your Brand Trust, here it is 

https://blog.growave.io/7-effective-types-of-user-generated-content-to-boost-your-brand-trust/

Now if you want to hop from words to action, install Growave for discounted prices. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
2 Likes
Highlighted

Nice! I assume reviews are the number one for shopify store owners?

As a video app creator and shopper, I love the video review suggestion! When I'm shopping online (even on Amazon), I really don't know what I'm getting, so after a product video, I really like to see user videos because I feel like I can trust what I'm seeing. It's raw, unedited, often poor quality, but I feel like it has so much value when figuring out "is that product going to last" and "will it meet my needs?"

Nice article :) Thanks for posting.

Want to increase conversions or get more social media attention? Try Brisa Video Creator to quickly and easily create videos that engage your viewers!
0 Likes