Why my store in not selling?

Highlighted
Excursionist
87 0 4

Hello Daniel

I'm late to the party I know. Think your site looks great and think you should be crushing it.

As I say to everyone, a list is crucial, it lets you market to people familiar with your site. Facebook messenger marketing is a great way forward in ecommerce as it's so quick and casual. 

Delivery rates for messages of 100% unless they're dummy accounts and 80% open rates add testimony to this. One click subscription with a button on your website meaning someone doesn't have to leave and go to fb to sign up means you keep them where you want them.

Worth considering?

lawriesheridan101@gmail.com
0 Likes
15 0 0

Hello,

Just curious what you are using for your product research. The website itself looks fine you should be getting conversions unless people just don't like your products. I encourage you to check out this tutorial on finding products as it should help you decide which ones to promote. https://www.facebook.com/JarrettBelliveau/videos/2068342926780227/

0 Likes
23 0 0

1. Have you tried Remarketing? 

2. Besides, you should update more reviews on your website. With social network, up more positive post about your business, for instance, images of your customer ordering your items, your customer review, photos of your package (which you prepared to ship to customers)

I think consumers have trends to order an item which has a lot of review and recommendation from other people or a best-seller. Further, it is also said that which item is always displayed to clients will get a higher sale.

Hope it helps.

Get actionable E-commerce tracking with Ecomfit app - http://tiny.cc/learn-ecomfit
0 Likes
Tourist
16 0 1

There are many reasons for not selling. Here are some: 

1. You Haven’t Painted a Convincing Picture your products

2. You’re Too Pushy (Or Not Pushy Enough)

3. You’re Targeting the Wrong Market

4. You Have an Accessibility Problem

When your online store isn’t performing as you’d hoped, your first assumption might be that there’s something wrong with your products. Often, your products are just fine — it’s how you’re presenting them to the world that’s the problem.

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hello,

I started two beeks before with my shop, and not made a single sell.. can you please check out my store?
https://bridetobecroatia.com/

We make ads every day, are active on social media.. Don't know what we are doing wrong.

Thank you in advance, Dolores

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hello,

I started two beeks before with my shop, and not made a single sell.. can you please check out my store?
www.bridetobecroatia.com

We run ads every day, are active on social media.. don't know what is going wrong.

Thank you in advance

0 Likes
8 0 0

Hi There,

First, You have to know what is drop shipping and why your products are not sales 

What is Drop Shipping?

In drop shipping, the merchant doesn’t maintain any stock or inventory with themselves. Whenever the buyer orders the product from any of these drop shipping merchants, the merchant purchases the product from the third party and ships it directly to the customer. The merchant doesn’t handle or sees the product. Instead, he/she becomes the point of contact between the customer and the seller.
One of the main focuses of The E-commerce business is the order fulfillment process and that too on time. If you are not a manufacturer of the product then you need to find suppliers who can agree to list their products on your website. This process would help to lower down your initial investments that may include warehouses and humans for maintaining stocks and inventory. This method would fetch you lower profits as the product you are displaying on your website is not unique. Here choosing a proper supplier is important as it can pull more profits into your pocket.

More details about products sales

0 Likes