Wordpress Jetpack Subscribers and Shopify store emailing list

Highlighted
12 0 0

Hello,

I run a wordpress blog and my shopify store and I have linked the two wtih links and navigation. Curently someone can be on my blog (Wordpress) and subscribe to it through their email via Jetpack siubscription,  and then they have to sign up again if they want to be on the mailing list for the store.

Is there an way to have this as one list so i people dont have to sign up twice? Or should i just leave them seperate?

Any help or point in the right direction would be great!

Thanks

Scot

It's Not A Gender Thing; It's A State Of Mind & Lack Of Planning Thing
0 Likes
Highlighted
12 0 0
I'm guessing no one else has this type of issue?
It's Not A Gender Thing; It's A State Of Mind & Lack Of Planning Thing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
500 1 56

Hi Scot,

Sorry to see you didn't get replies from anyone with experience! I did google this as I am sure you did, to no avail! I don't know if Mailchimp might be offer you a way to integrate both Shopify and Wordpress customer lists perhaps? And you can always import/ export your customer lists from Shopify if you need as well!

Personally I wouldn't mind seeing a sign up page on either site, I don't think I'd think twice about it!

Loving the white by the way! 

Anne :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
148 0 16

I think it's definitely better not to ask people to sign up twice. I'd create a list with at least two groups of subscribers: those who signed for blog updates and those who signed from the store.

Also, I believe there should be a way to sync WP and store lists. Email me at stas@99rabbits.com if you are interested. I'll try to investigate.

Cheers,

-- Stas

★ Shopify Customer/Order Auto Tag App → 99rabbits.com ★
0 Likes