Would anyone be interested in a Monthly SEO Package?

Jetsetskyking
9 0 0

Me and my team are currently trying a new business model to help our clients for long term success. In the past, we offered social signals, Facebook likes, shares, Tweets, G+ Shares. Web 2.0 Profile links, Blog Links, Forum links and even one off traffic quantities. The issue being that my customers would buy once, see results, and return when things slow down. This is an issue because continuous SEO is not just for the sake of growth, but for security. Google updates, changes and simply the addition of new authority sites and other results will eventually take over your site. I want to offer affordable monthly packages for my clients to ensure their and our long term success. Let me know if anyone is interested in something like this. I have some ideas that i think would work well for the shopify platform. We can research keywords that would be profitable for your store, and help you implement them for profit. if you are interested, think this is a good idea, or have any questions let me know.

Me and my team do web design, web development, app development, SEO, and social media marketing because it is a profitable passion. message me if you are interested.
0 Likes