Would love to get your thoughts and feedback on my brand and site!

Highlighted
9 0 0

I just launched my brand recently (THE STONE SOCIETY) and my site WWW.THESTONESOCIETY.COM

I started with really comfortable & soft statement tees that all revolve around statements that describe diamonds and other precious natural stones that also apply to people.  I will eventually have other forms of clothing, like hats, sweats/lounge pants, leggings, etc.

Would love to get any feedback from you guys on the website as a whole and also just on the overall brand.

If there are any improvements that I could do that would be beneficial, I'd love to hear them.

I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you!

Zack

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
30 0 6

My initial impression is the price is very high. I would expect it to be somewhere in the $19-25 dollar range. Is there areason its $42 that I am missing?

For a new brand your Instagram content is pretty solid. I would include some lifestyle/value posts around your theme, your followers will not buy everyday so add some value to keep them around.

For your hashtags, use less popular ones. Your account currently doesnt get enough engagement to rank in the more competitive/often used hashtags. This will lead to your posts getting more engagement, seen longer in those lower competition hashtags and as your engagement increases you can throw in some more popular ones. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

Thanks for the input. 

The pricing is not cheap, however it's not out of line of other similar quality brands which are in the $39 + price range. 

The shirts are cut & sewn in Los Angeles USA and are not made overseas like most brands that are in those price ranges which you mentioned. 

The brand is more of an upscale casual lifestyle brand, not a cheap quality/price brand.  

Can you elaborate more on what you are referring to about doing more lifestyle/value posts around my brand theme? 

Thanks for the hashtag feedback, it does make sense. 

Zack 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
30 0 6

Not knocking the brand/concept at all. Just trying to give an unbiased opinion on price when I visit as a new consumer. I see a tshirt and a price. I cant feel it for quality and its a new brand so I have no prior brand knowledge to justify the price.

With that being said you could present it in manner that justifies a higher price, maybe that is whats missing.

In terms of lifestyle/value posts it depends on your target consumer. What sort of posts, quotes, funny sayings, knowledge, advice could you share with them through your posts. The idea is to keep them engaged. If you can relate it to your brand even better. 

As an example one of my clients is a medicinal marijuana wellness clinic. They post humor 4 times a week and a product once a week. The post are all about the stigmas associated to marijana. They have people drop by that have no interest in using the clinic just to say how awesome they find their account. So you can bet that anyone they know who does use it for medicinal purposes and it comes up in conversation will be reffered to them. 

You your content as a way to build value in your brand.

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

Thanks for the honest feedback.

I know you weren't knocking the brand :)

I think I know what you mean about value posts, basically not necessarily posting pictures of the tees but maybe engaging the current followers and potential new followers through asking them to tell us for example, how they became "SELF MADE" or what they've bought or done lately that was totally WORTH IT. Am I on the right track or not really? 

My brand has a great niche so I have to find out exactly who my buyer is, even though I think I know who they are. Maybe I have to target it more towards people in the jewelry business, etc. 

Thanks again for the feedback! I'd really love to hear some more initial impressions of others as well.

Zack 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
97 0 8

Maybe you are doing well with your site? I don't know how many shops with print t-shirts does the world need? I might be awfully wrong though. It could be a nice pressie.

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

@Dandelion The site is put together well, but wanted to gain some feedback from outsiders.  I found a niche that I am after, as there is no brand out there that is doing this.

Would love to hear more feedback!

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

Any other feedback?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
97 0 8

I had a second look at your site and the only thing what is different to other t-shirts is All of our tees are handcrafted in the USA on soft fabrics!  The first look at your site (3 seconds like a usual person looking at a new site) conveys: just another chep import from China! (I hate that!) Only looking closer it says that it is fabricated in the US. That means you have that message put forward so that a half blind can understand it in three seconds. Then you take some pictiures of your factory (or your kitchen table) were the things are sewn. Pictures of your workers (if they are yourself then show that) details were your fabric comes from, what dyes you are using.....details details detail, show that there's nothing to hide!

You could take your product further and have the fabric made in the USA, tell how much you pay your workers.... And improve on the quality in a way that buyers know that the t-shirts last.

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes, it may be a good idea to put that our shirts are made in Los Angeles on the homepage so that people dont think they are produced cheaply overseas.  What made you think that they were made in China?  Were you just assuming?

You also may have missed the point on the whole brand theme.  The brand is completely different than other t-shirts out there. Our whole brand theme is completely unique, but maybe that needs to be improved so that its more obvious. 

0 Likes