Yotpo (free) reviews do NOT help SEO? Alternatives that have SEO benefit?

Shopify Partner
6 0 0

Hi Steve, 

i'm currently using Yotpo and I'm thinking of switching, would you take a look at my site bikernation.biz and let me know if your app can import all the current product reviews we have as well as the site reviews.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
78 0 8

Hi Scott,

I'm assuming you meant to ask your question to David (form KudoBuzz) and not Steve, but in case you are considering Judge.me: We can import your current Yotpo reviews but not your site reviews.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
6 0 0

Thanks PJ.. The biggest reservation I would have with your app is the social share limitation vs the other one discussed here.  Yotpo has that feature and does generate referral sales for us.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
78 0 8

Hi Scott,

Makes sense. We will have social share late January or in February. So please keep an eye on the changelog on our app landing page.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
51 0 18

YOTPO is a total ripoff. We've been using judge.me from the get go and couldn't be happier!

Alex Brecher http://Store.BariatricPal.com BariatricPal Store: Save Money on Bariatric Food, Vitamins & Nutrients
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2 0 5

Thank you Kurt for openning the discussion. 

Hi all,

I am Yotpo co-founder and CEO. We are having internal discussions and we are hearing your fraustration. I would love to set up a webjoint we conferenceinar to better explain our POV and hear your fraustration and derive actions to make sure you guys are super happy.

As a general note, in the past 4.5 years we have been working days and nights to build a technology and platform to help you guys maximize the power of user generated content. This is why our algorithms and machine learning produce the best results in terms of content generated but also on the content marketing aspects(AKA more traffic and conversions). 

Like you guys, we are a startup that is trying to figure out how to better serve our customers. I would love to set up something so we all could have a proper discussion. My email is tomer@yotpo.com and I am looking forward for you to email me to schedule something. 

Once something is scheduled I will reply here with a link to a joint webconference. 

Like always, we welcome any company that is helping SMB's better compete using UGC. I welcome anyone to join the discussion.

Thank you and please lets continue the open discussion. 

2 Likes
Shopify Partner
2 0 5

Hi all,

I am Yotpo's co-founder and CEO. We hear your frustrations and are currently having internal discussions about them. I would love to set up a joint webconference in order to better explain our POV and hear your frustrations and derive actions to make sure you guys are super happy.

As a general note, in the past 4.5 years we have been working days and nights to build a technology and platform to help you guys maximize the power of user generated content. This is why our algorithms and machine learning produce the best results in terms of content generated but also on the content marketing aspects(AKA more traffic and conversions). 

Like you guys, we are a startup that is trying to figure out how to better serve our customers. I would love to set up something so we all could have a proper discussion. My email is tomer@yotpo.com and I am looking forward for you to email me to schedule something. 

Once something is scheduled I will reply here with a link to a joint webconference. 

Like always, we welcome any company that is helping SMB's better compete using UGC. I welcome anyone to join the discussion.

Thank you and please lets continue the open discussion. 

3 Likes
Tourist
54 0 3

Perhaps you can take a look at the free Shopify's Products Review app, it comes with SEO friendly feature:

https://apps.shopify.com/product-reviews

Coupled with the Products Review Addon, you can automate the request review which sends a email to customers after their purchase / fulfillment. The app have some pretty neat features such as mobile friendly review form, customer able to review directly inside the email, redirecting to a custom URL after customer submitted the review.

https://apps.shopify.com/product-reviews-addon

The price point doesn't hurt at all (:

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
78 0 8

Update: We just launched two new often requested features:

- Exclude products from the review requests (useful for shops with add-ons/manuals/spare parts listed in their store)

- Group reviews across product widgets (useful for shops with different products for different product variants, e.g. selling same pair of shoes in 5 different colors as different products)

See apps.shopify.com/judgeme for more.

0 Likes
Tourist
54 0 3

Hey if you're looking for Q&A, Social Push, Coupons, Suggested Products, Rich Snippets, Google Indexed Reviews contents, and more AND at a fraction of the costs, check out:

https://apps.shopify.com/product-reviews-addon

It works hand-in-hand with Shopify's Product Reviews app

https://apps.shopify.com/product-reviews

Tested on Google Structure tool and it's working flawlessly

0 Likes