YouTube Marketing for your Shopify Store ($1000 free)

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Shopify Store Owners/Marketers,

I’m from Channel Pages, and wanted to let you know about a program we are running to get YouTube influencers to send targeted customers your way.

Some quick background:
Channel Pages is a marketplace for advertisers to find YouTube channels to do integrated marketing, product reviews/promotions, and branded video content.  Basically, if you want to take advantage of YouTube’s huge audience (1 billion people per month!) but don’t want to do pre-roll video or banners and would rather work directly with a YouTube creator to get more exposure for your products via their audience and video skills, Channel Pages is the place to be.  To find a channel to work with, we let you search by things you would care about as a marketer...things like channel topic, channel size, viewer demographics (age/gender), viewer location, etc. (if you’re familiar with YouTube, you probably realize that those aren’t actually possible to search by on YouTube.com..Channel Pages is the only place with this kind of structured search interface)

So, how can we help you?

Well the way Channel Pages normally works is that you would post an Offer to our Offers Hub, and it would describe what you are looking for (such as a video talking about your product’s awesome features, etc), as well as the type of channels you are seeking (such as “beauty channels above 20,000 subscribers that get at least 5000 views per video, with a core audience of females 18-24 years old in Canada”). Then the channels that fit that criteria see your offer in their dashboard, and they can easily click “apply” to work with you. You would then look at each of the channels, pick the ones you want to work with, and work out a deal to make the promotion happen.

Best of all, Channel Pages is totally free! You pay the YouTuber directly, and we don’t take anything from either side.

Here’s where it gets even better..we are looking for some awesome case studies, and in exchange for helping us out and sharing some data about how well the promotion works, we will give you $1000 to spend through Channel Pages. You can certainly spend more if it is working for you, but the first $1000 is on us. (and we will pick a handful of businesses to do this with)

So if you are interested, we’re looking to get going with this ASAP. Please help us and fill out this form to give us a little more information on your product, and we’ll be in touch soon.  If you have any questions, please ask them below and we'll get back to you right away.

Thanks so much and happy marketing!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Friendly bump as we'd love more business to help with free video advertising : )

0 Likes
Highlighted
15 0 0

Hi everyone. I think this ad sounds more like a fairy tale) But if all this is true and all the criteria are met about which they say that super. I have a YouTube channel about travel and style. In order to develop it, I bought real subscribers in YouTube and it worked cool and turned my life around. I have more than 30,000 followers on my channel and a lot of views/likes/comments. Now brands and hotels are working with me and I started making money from advertising))

0 Likes
Highlighted
15 0 0

By the way here is that website https://brsm.io

@kevinkovalsky wrote:

Hi everyone. I think this ad sounds more like a fairy tale) But if all this is true and all the criteria are met about which they say that super. I have a YouTube channel about travel and style. In order to develop it, I bought real subscribers in YouTube and it worked cool and turned my life around. I have more than 30,000 followers on my channel and a lot of views/likes/comments. Now brands and hotels are working with me and I started making money from advertising))

0 Likes