Zero traffic

16 0 0

Please read a bit lengthy but very serious problem.

Hello all. Hoping some of you in the forum could offer some feedback/insight to my traffic problem.

I am getting next to zero traffic.

My shop is 2 months old, and I am getting less than 2 visitors on some days!. So my biggest struggle, right now, is simply getting the customer to the store.

What I have tried:

I have read the 50 tips to getting your first sale article about 50 times, and tried to implement much of what it suggests.

-Influencers (cannot find)

-Google Ads: currently unable to run google ads, because for some reason, I am getting denied due to an error saying my site is breaking some standard/rule. However, I cannot figure out what that is and google has not responded to 3 emails now since August. From what I gather, these ads aren’t worth the headache.

-Facebook/Instagram ads: ownership transferring error (something went wrong we are looking into it )?

-Social Media Sharing: Have pinterest, facebook, Instagram, and twitter. My biggest struggle here is content and engagement.

-SEO: from what I understand this is a long game. I’ve done my best with keywords, and worked on a few backlinks, but feel this is more of a growth over time thing.

-Someone mentioned being on forums, but I am not sure what kind of forum would match my brand?.

Really what I am looking for are specific suggestions and insight into how to drive more traffic to my store, or perhaps where I am going wrong with all of this. Am I targeting the wrong individuals? Who would you recommend as a target group? Is my copy bad? What types of content would be appropriate? Is there something I am missing entirely here?

I know this is lengthy, so if you read this far, THANK YOU! You are appreciated

0 Likes
Tourist
23 0 1

specific suggestions

You will need to give some specifics. Ex, what your site is. 

SEO wise you will need to build good links. One free spot (not a highly valueable link, but one none the less) is to add one here in your profile. Ex, see mine? I don't do it for SEO but it helps when people want to answer your question so they can get context. Since you don't have it, I have no specific ideas to suggest how to market a product that isn't described in any way.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
783 26 217

Hey Nikunj,

I agree with Mika, we'd be happy to help if you knew a bit more about your store: your niche, your product, ideally your website :) 2 months is still nothing - did you know it takes three months for Google to crawl any new website? Don't get discouraged yet.

The thing is, there are 100s of new stores being opened every single day. Probably more. You really need to dig your heels in and be in it for a long run to see some effect.

I agree, SEO is a long-distance game, and you shouldn't expect an immediate effect.

When it comes to posting on discussion boards, it's true, they can bring traffic. You can pick the right discussion group, by deciding who is your target audience, and which discussion groups are they most likely to use. For example, my target customers are Shopify store owners, hence I'm posting on these forums ;) 

Hope it helps, and if you have any questions regarding driving free traffic, please email me at maggie@rockpapercopy.info

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Partner | Ecommerce expert

Rock Paper Copy  

Get 2 Google page #1 in 30 days | Join my Facebook community to learn how it's done | Click here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/30days2page1/

1 Like
Shopify Partner
180 3 22

Hi Nikunj,

If you could provide us with your website URL, then we could further help.

As for Google Ads issue, it sounds from what you're describing that Google didn't approved your website to advertise your products on Google Shopping. You can understand the reasons for that and learn how to fix them in this article: https://bit.ly/2PNpClC

As for generating new traffic to your store, you might want to try AdScale app:

AdScale is a 100% automated advertising solution for marketing your store across Google & Facebook Ads.

It uses AI Technology in order to generate for your store smart advertising campaigns that are targeting the right people, with the right ads, at the right time.

You can read more about it in this link:  https://bit.ly/2JL7Sli

Let me know if that helps.

Smart advertising campaigns across Google and Facebook, using advanced AI technology. https://ecom.adscale.com/shopify
0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

use google adword and get paid traffic for inetial stage 

0 Likes