advertising ,facebook,instgram,snapchat, ect

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,i am new to shopify..and need a little help...in advertising...there are list of people/company's to hire for advertising..does anyone recommend any company or person that has none well for them in the past?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
142 10 23

Hi, @jamedean!

My name is Rae and I work for Shopify. Thank you for posting this question, and welcome to the Shopify Community! 

While we do have many resources and blogs that contain lots of great information and advice on advertising, I understand that you're looking to hire someone to handle this aspect of your business for you. With this in mind, I recommend reaching out to Shopify Experts about this. Experts are third party developers, designers, and marketers who are very skilled in our platform, so they're definitely the best people to speak with in regard to this.

To submit a request to find a marketing expert, please open this link and click 'Create a job' in the top righthand corner to submit a job request that fits the needs of your business. Once you submit this request, any Expert that's able to complete the task will reply directly to you with a quote and more information about their services so that you can discuss the scope and requirements of the job further. If you're interested in seeing the entire list of Experts who specialize in social media marketing and advertising, check out this link

I also wanted to send you some resources that outline how to get started with marketing on these social channels, so that you can decide if you want to handle the marketing of your site yourself, or if you would prefer to hire someone for this. For more information on what this involves and how to get started, check out these links: 

We also have some excellent free courses that offer great tips and advice for getting started with marketing. Take a look at some of these courses here: 

This information should get you on the right track, but if you have any other questions, just reply directly to me here and I'll be glad to help further!

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes
Excursionist
16 0 3

Yes, I can recommend company/person with proven results.

let me know if you are looking for one from India!

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hello Rea,  and thanks for the wonderful response you left me...i am really new to all this..i do have a few questions for you thou...

1. i don`t have a personal Facebook,or Instagram,or Twitter accounts...,so i would have to make them ..so the questions is do i make a personal accounts then run a Business add-on for those accounts?...and if so..does anyone ever see my personal account informations..like name address,anything like that?

0 Likes
55 0 0
Email Vanessa, plus she's very cost friendly
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
142 10 23

Hi, @jamedean

Thanks for following up with me! 

You do not need to have a personal account on Twitter or Instagram to be able to create a business account. These business accounts can be created separately and do not need to be connected to personal accounts. To get started with creating these accounts, follow these steps to set up Twitter, and these steps to set up an Instagram business account. 

However, Facebook does require a personal account first, before a business account can be created. To create a personal account on Facebook, just follow these steps. Then, these steps can be followed to create a business account on Facebook as well. 

Once you have these business accounts, no one will be able to view your personal details on your business pages, as this information will reside on your personal accounts only. Since neither Instagram or Twitter require personal accounts, you can certainly choose to just have business accounts on these platforms. On Facebook though, you must create a personal page. 

Let me know if you have any other questions! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes