I've taken a look at your store. Nice products! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Your store's header menu is not looking professional. Include all menu items in a single line(arrange as sub-menus)
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. Instead of adding 4 vertical image sections in the Home page(it's taking too much space on the Home page), add slideshow images horizontally.
4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
5. The Send, Clear buttons on the Contact Us page is not looking good.
6. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
7. Add correct social media links in the footer.
8. A FAQ would be useful!
9. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.
10. logo is an important part of your company's brand and makes a significant impact on a company's public perception
11. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
12. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
13. There are three sections on the Home page with the same title. Add appropriate titles.
14. Some error in the product page.
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
The simple and handy way of generating income is by
Now, these are some of the front ends for the users. Beyond this, there are some key factors that affect your site from the backed.
There are some of the key strategies used by most of the leading e-commerce companies today.
Beyond all these tactics there are many other factors to be handled.
Now, these tips may help you in building a successful eCommerce store.
Before you put any more effort or money into marketing, you absolutely need to fix your SEO. The most important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:
By default, Shopify will take your product title and the description and add that into your SEO, but this is what it ends up looking like for the customer:
We show how to fix this in the video.
If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. Best of luck!
This is great, but it's not enough. Use social media platforms to spread awareness about your website, try working with influencers (I know it sounds too fancy, but this works these days). A user-friendly interface, work on keywords, post interesting content as often as possible, and you'll get more traffic to your website. The market is very competitive nowadays, so it's hard to highlight your website, I get it. If you want professional help, I can recommend timothybackes.com. He's a small business consultant and will help you improve your digital marketing strategy. Try it.
I'd say there isn't a single solution to this but a set of optimizations you can try.
1. If you are getting traffic on your website, but no sales - then maybe you aren't attracting the right traffic. Here you can try using the demographic, geographic & interest-based targeting in FB to attract the right set of users.
2. Another simple way of increasing sales is by using product labels & badges. You can highlight your best sellers, new arrivals, discounted items with the help of product labels easily! Check out the difference below -
Wouldn't you yourself feel like clicking the products with the labels on them? You can install the ModeMagic app on Shopify which has 1000+ label designs for you to choose from. You can start with 10 free credits & upgrade based on your requirement. Link to Store: Here