brand logo & company logo design

Biru_Han
5 0 0

hi there, 

anyone here can do the above or have some recommendations for good designere / team which can help me with this?

We need a logo for brand name, logo for company name, name card, product packing (with label) design, product packing (box design). and one coming B2B website. We need to get these done ASAP.

Thank you very much! 

0 Likes
Jana_A_
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
31 0 4

Hi Biru, 

Jana here from the Shopify Guru team :)

It looks like you are looking for a Shopify Expert (third-party Shopify accredited designers and developers)!  You can find a full list of Design Experts in your area here - you are also able to post a Job and have Experts contact you instead.

Alternately you may wish to try posting the Job on other freelance sites such as Elance or Freelancer, you may also want to check out the Shopify Logo Maker as a good place to start designing your logo :)

Please feel free to reach out to me with any other questions by replying to this forum post. 

Cheers,

Jana A. | Shopify Guru
support@shopify.com

0 Likes
Scott_Luscombe
Explorer
128 0 17

Hi Biru,

I can definitely help, have a look at my work at www.thinksl.com

Scott Luscombe
www.thinksl.com
scott@thinksl.com
905-550-5023

Scott Luscombe www.thinksl.com scott@thinksl.com 905-550-5023
0 Likes
Amie_Huebner
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Hi,

We are a talented team of ladies specializing in small business branding, label design, and help with product launch campaigns. We even help one small client manage their Shopify site at www.foragermikes.com. We would love to hear what you are up to! We work with businesses all over the U.S.

Feel free to browse more of our work at www.teahousecreatives.com.

Amie Huebner
amie@teahousecreatives.com

0 Likes
Brian_Burns
1 0 0

Hi Biru,

I can also assist you in your branding and logo design needs. I am a Shopify client as well who designed and produced my own line of products in addition to having 26 year's of experience in creative and graphic design. My portfolio can be viewed at: be.net/burnsywork/frame

You can reach me as well at burnsy@burnsybadges.com

Brian Burns

0 Likes
Tim_Zuellig1
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hi Biru,

I've been designing company logos and branding (along with websites, and any/all marketing/advertising materials) for over 20 years. I'd love to help and work with you. My 2 portfolio sites are at www.timzuellig.com and www.noinkinc.com. I've also done many complete logo/brand usage guidelines, though it sounds like you're in need of just a logo/identity presence for now. 

I can also be reached at 312-888-0073 or tim@noinkinc.com

I look forward to speaking with you.

Best,

Tim

Timothy Zuellig | Creative Director Full Service Digital Marketing Design and Shopify Integration phone: 312.888.0073 email: tim@noinkinc.com portfolio sites: timzuellig.com & noinkinc.com
0 Likes
Igor_Dernov1
Excursionist
41 0 8

We use https://www.logobids.com/. For 2 days I've go so many proposals that blew my mind. Pricing starts from $100 I think. Hope this helps. 

Our mission at FrenchPressCoffee.com is to deliver exceptional coffee experience, affordably priced to the homes of our customers so that each morning begins with pure pleasure.
0 Likes
InamUlHassan
8 0 0

Hello! I'm a designer that suggested to shopify sellers in there webinar..  until now i designed 150+ logos for your stores, "My last Profile on fiverr is disabled due to some reasons"  I'm a Professional graphic designer and specially here to design your Brand Identities. I provide professional and high quality services.I have 5 years experience in graphics and I am expert in Adobe Photoshop and illustrator,i can design Modern , Vintage logos ,Biz cards ,sticker, many more .Here is New You can reach at this link .. just order now i will not dissapoint you ever if you have any question you can also send me private message for any information ... 

for logo Fiverr.com:  https://www.fiverr.com/irfani_studio/design-professional-logo-for-your-brand-in-my-style

Like My Page : https://web.facebook.com/IrfaniStudio-1871956329800733/

Facebook : https://web.facebook.com/inamulhassanu

Contact Number : +923078181817

0 Likes
Miami_Web_Nerds
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hi there! We offer logo design and other digital marketing services. All of our services are available on demand which means no expensive fees for you. We work with the industry's top marketing professionals. Shop our services here.

Nerds do it better. www.miamiwebnerds.com
0 Likes