desperate for marketing help

jasmine_bh
7 0 0

basically i'm really in need of tips for marketing my business, i'm using instagram and i think people like the posts but aren't engaging so much with the site... i need more dress uploads! i've messaged alot of people on instagram with a big following but it hasnt been all that helpful as they usually don't reply. Any help would be so much appreciated (i'm aware that my design isn't where i want it to be at the moment)

0 Likes
Christine12
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
178 0 14

Hey Jasmine,

Christine here from the Shopify Guru team - thanks for your awesome question!

I had a look at your storefront, what a fantastic idea! I love the concept! Since your concept is so unique I think it would be great if you break it down for your customers, adding more images and offering a super easy method for customers to contact you would really help get things in gear.

I really like your About Us page, explaining your services.  Because your service is so unique it may help to describe exactly what you do in a super clear and concise way in addition to using a paragraph format. Perhaps, using bullet points with a few keywords will help to describe the exact services you offer along with the paragraph about your services. 

I agree with your comment about "more dresses!" Since you are a fashion service, adding more images of models wearing your clothes in areas of the store other than the products could help to showcase your fashion-forward service. Maybe using the slideshow feature in your Shopify theme settings in your homepage with fashion shots would show a visual presentation to your visitors. 

Including an easy way for customers to reach you would help your sales as well as your creditability. Whenever starting out a new business, no matter what the business is, there is a period of growth where you have the opportunity to show your customers just how accessible you are. Showing that you are there, online to serve customers shows that they can trust you and will help build your image as a reputable service. You can offer this enhanced level of communication by adding your phone number to your footer or maybe adding a chat app from the Shopify App store to your shop.

I wanted to also suggest to consider really focusing on your Instagram presence. If you are able, I would highly recommend investing in some ad posts with Instagram. Doing this will help you increase followers, which will inturn help with building your reputation and therefore help with sales!

Lastly, why not use incorporate an Instagram app from the Shopify App store. These apps are a great way to tie your Shopify store with Instagram feed.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you need anything else. We are just a click away :)

Cheers,
Christine 
Shopify Guru

0 Likes
jasmine_bh
7 0 0

thank you so much Christine that's really helpful! :)

0 Likes