eCommerce Strategy/Execution, Digital Marketing & Shopify Optimization Consulting Service

Highlighted
15 0 0

Hi community,

I wanted to introduce myself and my eCommerce/Shopify consulting experience - as there a lot of posts from individuals looking for this type of assistance and I don't want to spam Shopify!

I am a seasoned eCommerce Consultant with more than 13 years of proven experience crafting successful digital strategy and executing against said strategy as well.  I've worked for large eCommerce corporations, small start-ups, eCommerce marketing agencies and as an entrepreneur in the eCommerce space as well.

I am a full-stack digital marketer (including channel management skills related to SEO, SEM/PPC, email, affiliate, display (retargeting & programmatic prospecting), social (earned, owned & paid), marketplaces and more) - with excellent website and customer analytics skills.  I also have experience with just about everything else it takes to run an effective and constantly improving store - including Shopify app/vendor selection, customer acquisition, retention, product sourcing, A/B and multivariate testing and more.

If the above speaks to your needs and challenges, please reach out and we'll have a brief discussion.

Best,

Jason Neufeld

646-844-1500

0 Likes