elena theme footer menu not showing on mobile

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi all, 

Looking for some assistance with this theme. The footer menu doesn't appear on mobile. Is there a solution for this problem? any help will be appreciated. 

Thanks, 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
2694 191 427

Hi Arya, 

Nick here from Shopify!

I took a look into this for you. The footer menu did show up for me but did have some parts not there, such as the tab options seen here. A lot of themes do adapt to mobile and aren't the exact same to make the mobile experience better, so I'm thinking it could be that. 

The theme has been heavily modified, would you able to confirm which theme it is exactly and I can take a closer look into this if it is a Shopify theme or if it is a theme from a third party developer. Once I know which exact theme we can see why this might be happening. 

All the best, 

Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi Nick, 

Thanks for your response. I appreciate it. The tab options screen is exactly what I was referring to. That is the only part that doesn't show for me as well - and that is the part that I need to be shown. The theme is a shopify theme called "Vigor-Elena"   hope this helps.

Thanks, 

1 Like
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
2694 191 427

Hi Arya, 

Thanks for getting back to me. I looked into this for you and found out this is a theme developed by third-party developers who sell the theme on the Shopify theme store. It's developed by a company called Velatheme which you can see from the screenshot here. This is the contact email address they provide: teamplatevigor@gmail.com. Your best bet would be to reach out to them directly by email and explain what you did in the forum post above and they should be able to help you. 

Hope this helps explain this and points you in the right direction for next steps on how to get it sorted out. 

Kind Regards, 

Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes