email lead capturing & autoresponders

1 0 0
Hi! Does my shopify include any the following: newsletter subscription autoresponders squeeze pages affiliate marketing if not, how should i implement any of this? can i paste in the html code somewhere to create an aweber form? thanks! b.g.
0 Likes
14 0 0

Brent I don’t believe those features are currently implemented in Shopify stores. However there are diy solutions.

For newsletter subscriptions/squeeze pages, you can check this thread for a list of companies that provide this service. I personally use zookoda.com.

When you say auto responders, I assume you’re talking about emails sent when customers place an order. If so, Shopify automatically sends a confirmation email to your customers after every purchase. To customize the confirmation email, click on “Email & Notifications” under Preferences in your shop admin, and click on the link that says “Order Confirmation.”

As for affiliate marketing, you can use cookies and javascript to store affiliate ids and attach it to your cart page with hidden input fields. Tobi touched on it in this thread. I’m currently working on setting this up myself.

Don’t forget you can always use the forum search feature to find solutions to most of your store issues.

Dee http://147street.com
0 Likes