facebook blocked the link to my store

Solved
Tourist
7 0 4

Are you asking me that question? If so, there is no %20 in my link or perhaps I don't understand the question or it was not directed to me. My website is 

www.z-bestnaturals.com and my shopify link is: https://z-best-naturals.myshopify.com/ . I have disconnected my store 50 times and reconnected it. It will not publish any of my products from Shopify to Facebook. When I am in Facebook and click on Shop, where you are supposed to see my products you only see a link that says to go back to your Shopify Store to Manage Your Collections. When you click on that link you get the message that the link violates their community standards. Vicious Circle for months now. 

2 Likes
Tourist
8 0 2

No, I hit reply to Maansals' message. There is an extra %20 at the end of the link they posted.

0 Likes
2 0 0

i tried postin your link www.z-bestnaturals.com on my facebook profile and it works fine. now

0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 4

Thank you for the reply but I think everyone is missing the issue I am having. The problem is with having my products Publish from Shopify to the FB store. I have another store and the link is so easy it's ridiculous which makes this problem all the more irritating. There is literally no one that can solve this problem aside from the Facebook Fairies and they are much too busy or they wouldn't have their auto-reply answering me for months now. 

ISSUE:

The FB app in Shopify tells me that I have 23 products that will not publish to FB. By the way, that is my total product line. 

The message states to 'contact Facebook for more information'!

I have emailed Facebook from several areas. I have read pages and pages of community standards. I have reached out to Forums such as this, etc.

When I am on my Business FB page and I click on the 'Shop' button on the left side bar I receive a message that I have No Products Published To FB and to 'click here' to go to my Shopify store. When I click on that link is when I receive the wonderful message "this link goes against our community standards". So I can't help but think that somehow, my domain has been tagged as being inappropriate. 

So Frustrating!

2 Likes
1 0 0

Hello Eddie

This Shyam again.

You know what right now I am experiencing the same issue -

"When I click on that link is when I receive the wonderful message "this link goes against our community standards". So I can't help but think that somehow, my domain has been tagged as being inappropriate." Ditto

I dont know what to do. Been trying all possible methods. Im even thinking going to facebook office here in Dublin

can you please give me your email for a quick conversation.

mine is shyamjoseph@outlook.com

or worldspacestore@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 4
Hi there, you can email me at edie.zimmerman@gmail.com. It just turns midnight here and I’m exhausted so I will have to chat with you tomorrow. I can tell you that I did try to create a new URL as a sub domain in my shopify store and hook that one to my Facebook and it did not work either. I would have to abandon my domain completely and that idea just pisses me off. Lol.
0 Likes
2 0 1

I've been having the exact same issue as Edie and others have described. I've been at it for months. I have no idea what to do and I am just about ready to write off FB completely. They clearly don't want my business. No one responds. I was hoping some higher up person in Shopify would be able to communicate this issue to FB as I'm sure there are many others in the same scenario.

0 Likes