facebook blocked the link to my store

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0
FB has flagged my shop that the “content doesn’t meet our Community Standards” what do I need to do?? I sell Paparazzi $5 jewelry!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
24 0 3
I also sell Jewelry
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 1 2

I fixed it! I had this issue as well, no response from FB for over a year!

I found a post in a tech blog from someone that said he could help me unblock my website domain.

He actually fixed it and UNBLOCKED my website. It was a while ago, and my website never got blocked again.

I think his name is John, I reached him through email, karlin.john@gmail.com

I really hope he will help you, he really saved me from a huge headache!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have had this same issue from the start mcdrivethru.com and yourkeyboards.com i tried modifying the dns settings with the extension that Facebook provided and still no luck. Is there a way to resolve this right from the get go when you open a store with shopify???? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

I am also having problems with facebook. It is very frustrating that all you can do is follow the help desk instructions or report to the issue by filling in the blanks in the form and send.

How do I talk to the tech support on this? I'm so pissed that I have sent the problem to them everyday for 5 days. 

I'm in wolverine mode now.

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Help!

Facebook is a mess and my Shopify is disconnected. Please take a look at the photos attached below.

also,

I cannot send my website link on FB messenger or Intagram post.

I can still send it through WhatsApp.Screen Shot 2020-08-06 at 10.16.05 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-08-06 at 10.58.23 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-08-06 at 10.58.44 AM.pngWebsite blocked.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

My link has been blocked for some time,  What do i do so that I can resolve this and move forward quickly?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thanks for the helpful resources you provided. But if you delivery some thing, then check them via https://viettelpost.com.vn/ as this is a good service. I used a shipping on the Internet that had not good. So be aware of that!

0 Likes