facebook blocked the link to my store

Solved
Excursionist
24 0 3

@Lara wrote:

Hi @JessyWayneWhale!

Lara here from Shopify.

About your link you're trying to post being marked as SPAM, you can use the “Report a Problem” link on your account to let them know more about what you're seeing.

I navigated through your store and I can't see any apparent violation of Community rules. There is a section mentioning that SPAM would be considered a violation as you can see here, so it makes sense that your post would receive that message. My guess is that once your post is reviewed, everything else should be back to normal, but we can't interfere with that decision. This is something which is out of Shopify's control and in Facebook's hands.

You should hear back from them soon, reviews usually take no longer than 48 hours, and you can always reach out to Facebook's support to ask for updates on your case.

Hope you can get your Facebook page running soon!

Cheers.

facebook.jpgfacebook 1.jpg

0 Likes
Excursionist
24 0 3

It took more than 12 days and till now no reply

0 Likes
2 0 0

I have exactly the same issue with my website URL: https://passthepuck.de/. Now I'm wondering if I can just change the URL or does facebook notice and just block it as well?

0 Likes
Excursionist
24 0 3
I think and not sure that you can the change the name of the domain after 2 months from the date of buying.But I am not sure if that helps.For me I will buy a new domain
0 Likes
Tourist
11 0 7
Once they mark your URL as non compliant you’re screwed. You must buy
another domain and you can’t have the new one point to the old one.
2 0 0
So when I buy a new domain and set it as the main domain it‘s gonna work again?
0 Likes
Excursionist
24 0 3
Did you buy new one?
0 Likes
Tourist
11 0 7
Yes. As long as you have removed whatever it was from your page or site
that they thought was against their community guidelines.

0 Likes
Excursionist
24 0 3
And till now you did n't get a reply from FB?
0 Likes
Tourist
11 0 7
Any reply I received was generic in nature and never helped. I tried
contacting them through their various channels for weeks. I finally gave up
and got the new URL.