facebook pixel helper not working

golden1
Tourist
5 0 0

My Facebook pixel helper is not showing any data, it always says no data found and also removed the anti tracker as I read the solution to someone else question solution but it is still not working, what should I do?

0 Likes

Hi @golden1 ,

You can try out the following solutions:
1. Go to Your Business Manager -> Brand Safety -> Domains, see if your domain is verified yet, if not, proceed to verify your domain.

verify-domain.png

2. Use Event Set Up Tool to send events to your FB pixel. Basically, prior to running Facebook Ads, your FB pixel should record events fired on your website first -> then you verify your domain -> then you run your FB ads. So if you don't see any event yet, you should go to Event Manage -> Test Events -> Event Set Up Tool then proceed to add Events to your Online Store and see if they can fire correctly.  

test-event.png

Let me know if my answer is of any help or not with a thumb up or like Cheers 

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

What is your pixel ID and your store?

Seeing these, we can tell if it's been added to your store.

Furthermore, testing using Richard's method can help diagnose event issues if the chrome extension does not work for you(which I haven't had happen before).

Run Google Shopping ads? Get the free definitive guide to Google Shopping for Shopify (no optin required): https://www.digitaldarts.com.au/google-shopping
golden1
Tourist
5 0 0

I did all those steps in the event setting and pixels setting but still pixel helper is not showing any data but in facebook all the data and events available but I think why Facebook pixel helper is not working and what difference it will make

0 Likes