13 0 1
Hello ZalafaieKids

You need to add the country code +2348145571081 or give me your whatsapp
number let me message you
0 Likes
ZalafaieKids
Excursionist
14 0 1

Thank you for your response! I’ve tried but I’ve always had issues with WhatsApp lol my number is 819-598-0524 ( I’m in Canada )

0 Likes
Jakeofgilbert
1 0 0

Hi Damilola

0 Likes
MarlonShand
2 0 0

Hi, was your issues resolved?

0 Likes
Damilola
Tourist
13 0 1

Hi Jakeofgilbert

I will like to help you out, message me on my WhatsApp number +23481622245860

0 Likes
Damilola
Tourist
13 0 1

Hi @MarlonShand @

Are you also facing the same issue

@MarlonShand wrote:

Hi, was your issues resolved?

0 Likes
prtclproducts
2 0 0

I'm also having this issue, and this feed leads me to believe it may be something to do with shopify.

I have all of the information needed in my footer, and I do not understand what could be low quality about my landing page. I also have every ingredient of my products listed with what they do, along with all nutritional panels, so the excuse about it not being transparent isn't correct. 

Google has shut down my merchant account AND suspended my ads account as of this morning. I don't know what to do.

0 Likes
MarlonShand
2 0 0

Yes, I’m having the same issue. From day 1 , the account has been suspended.

0 Likes
Damilola
Tourist
13 0 1

Hello marlonShand

I will like to help with your suspended account. Kindly message me on whatsapp through this number +2348162245860. Let's have a look at what got your account suspended.

0 Likes
Damilola
Tourist
13 0 1

Hello prtclproducts

It might be true that it has something to do with shopify itself, but have allowed any other person checked it for you apart from just you.

If you would like me to check before reapplying again to google. Message me on whatsapp +2348162245860.

0 Likes