hard time with marketing

TheStripesInMe
Pathfinder
341 4 15

I need help with marketing. www.thestripesinme.com 

0 Likes

Hello!

• Are you currently running Facebook ads and Instagram ads?
  • If so, how's your ROAS?
  • Do you have Klaviyo emails being sent out? 
  • What are the Email sequences that you have live?
  • Are you doing any influencer marketing? if so, how many collabs per month?

Looking forward to hearing back.

Best,

Hire Skille

Facebook ads & Google ads for direct-to-consumer brands. Get your proposal at Skille.co
0 Likes

I 100% agreed with you, it's a hard time...

0 Likes
Nhatpham
6 0 0

Hi @TheStripesInMe ,

I think my answer will help you. I found https://breakthecuriosity.com - where you can submit your products to promote for free. However, Breakthecuriosity only accepts products that they consider to be unique and interesting. This is how many stores use Breakthecuriosity to be able to bring in traffic and sales without money.

0 Likes
Edward-Newgate
Navigator
415 15 35

Hi @TheStripesInMe 

I'd recommend you read this guide, it's may help you get better with marketing and get sales:

1. How to Use Google Ads: The Ultimate Guide
  2. Shopify Facebook Ads: How to make Facebook Ads for Shopify

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes

Hi @TheStripesInMe !

What is it that you need help with, more specifically? 

Marketing is a vast field. 

Perhaps you need help with your marketing strategy

Or perhaps you're making one of the common mistakes many e-commerce owners make?

Or maybe you need to identify your target market better

Whatever the case, I doubt you'll find your answer if you don't start asking more specific questions.

Here's a few from me:

1. Why do you think your marketing isn't working currently? 

2. Who is your target market?

3. How are you trying to reach them? 

4. What sets your brand apart?

5. Why should anyone bother with your merch?

Answer these 5 questions and you will be a step closer to improving your marketing.

Cheers 

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Lillian_Li
3 0 0

Hi there,

Hope all is well!

Currently, how are your websites or social media marketing metrics look like? Such as  Traffic by channel, Bounce rate, Conversions, Cost per Valued View, Percentage of target audience reached, Frequency, View thru rate, etc. 

Analytics of the web traffic, acquisitions, conversion path could reveal the effectiveness of a marketing channel in completing conversions, assisting in conversion or initiating the conversion process, identify core strengths, and guild the next step marketing strategies.

Growth Hacker, Data Enthusiast, Marketing Analyst
0 Likes
KrisCarrillo
3 0 0

Hello!

For most brands, the process of finding influencers is manual and time-consuming. You realize the value of what influencer marketing can do for your business, but scaling it can be expensive and draining. 

Lifo is here to make your influencer marketing efforts a whole lot easier, faster, scalable, and most importantly, without breaking the bank.

With our platform, finding the right influencers is as easy as setting your search criteria/requirements and Lifo will automatically connect you with hundreds of influencers that fit your brand perfectly. We use AI technology and our database of over 10M influencers to not only provide you with high-quality options but also allows you to track analytics based on the post-performance.

We are currently offering free campaigns to Shopify store owners! If you’re interested in learning more, let’s set up a time to chat! 

Warm regards,

Kristian
kristian.carrillo@lifo.ai
0 Likes