help with getting sales

6 0 0
Hey can someone help me get sales and review my website for me? it's swarmmall.com

I'm getting semi-decent traffic, but I need to get sales done.

I'm using the AliExpress description s after importing with oberlo, I plan on changing suppliers to inventory Source anyway though, could someone help me get sales. Because I'm going to need money for when I switch over and traffic.

I have no budget, I can't invest thousands of dollars. My limit is 10 USD, that's it.
0 Likes
6 0 0
I can spend 10 USD Daily* in Facebook ads, and 1 USD in Google ads.

I need to sell 5k worth of stuff asap.
0 Likes

Hi Zaxon,

I wish you all the best with meeting your targets!

Here are a few inputs to consider:

• Change the products text to white in the front page and products gallery, currently it's black and not readable, same for texts in product pages and category selectors text and in many other places, where it's not readable, probably a change you just did in the background or something.
  • Remove empty categories like watches
  • I'd recommend removing the partner products, it's very expensive to get paying customers in your store these days, it's a shame to send them to spend they're money elsewhere.
  • Your Facebook pixels are not setup correctly, some trigger add to cart, some don't some are not connected to product catalog, and overall having one pixel in your store with standard implementation is always more accurate than 3 pixels.
  • Pricing seems a bit too high comparing to the market, your customers will notice that and than google the products to find a better price, if you offer reasonable prices, you can seal the deal, close loop while they're in your store.

If you wish to maximize your advertising efforts, I invite you to work with Smart Ads to optimize your shop's conversions, you should leverage the use of Dynamic Products and learning audiences that will track conversions of people who added to cart or purchased and automatically target similar people like them.
We've invented a new concept app that does all that and more, creating dynamic ads and finding new buyers with Facebook ads, dedicated to Shopify stores, give it a try:
https://apps.shopify.com/my-smart-ads
*Now that you can compare, you'll be surprised how better results and sales you get.

All the best!

Sam

Your Digital Facebook Ads Expert - Smart Ads app automatically create and scale profitable Facebook Dynamic Ads campaigns
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
703 19 183

Hi Zaxon,

You can still drive converting traffic with Facebook ads - you just need the right strategy. As you already have traffic from Facebook, now you should switch to retargeting ads and connect with people who are already familiar with your brand. Offer them something unique if they sign up to your newsletter [like a free video tutorial in your niche, gree guide etc.] Then, simply keep in touch with them via regular newsletters. That's a much better approach in terms of ROI - you don't want to keep spending money on Facebook ads just to drive traffic, you'd need smarter approach, especially if you're on the budget. Make sure to send daily newsletters that will bring value to your subscribers, and at the same time, drive traffic to your website, and over time your conversion will improve.

Get 7-day FREE trial with your SEO package! We won't charge you if you don't like it: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/seo/
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
13 0 0

Hi @zaxonIf you have traffic, even more if customers are abandoning the carts, don't miss the opportunity to recover these carts by retargeting customers. I would recommend to download and try Firepush app. So you can send notifications about their abandoned carts through Facebook Messenger, SMS and web push channels. It is really simple to use, as it is one app (that means one install, one dashboard) and contains most of the channels to reach your customers by automated different messages.

0 Likes
Excursionist
28 2 5

Hi zaxon

If you only have a 10$ budget every day, it would be better to find another way to get traffic

As I knew, the best FB ads at least cost 10$/order.  And that based on spending hundreds of dollar every day. I think it's too expensive.

So you can get traffic by those solutions

1. SEO
  2. content marketing
  3. social media marketing

There are many guides on the internet to teach us how to do that, it will take us a lot of times and also strangle our brain. But I think, in the long term it would be best to do e-commerce. Ads couldn't get traffic forever.

0 Likes
6 0 0
I'll try the seo thing, i'm also trying to get some influences, Though I
really need to get a shout out by Monday?
0 Likes