high traffic no sales

Solved
Tourist
3 1 0

hi every one

please anyone of the experts can help me and tell me why i'm not making sales i tried a lot of marketing option but no result.

can anyone see my shop and tell me what's the problem

thank you

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
473 10 104

Hey, @aymen32!

Aria here, I'm on the Social Care team at Shopify.

I'd be happy to take a look. Can you please share the URL for your store?

What sort of marketing have you done already, specifically? What criteria are you using to target potential customers?

I look forward to helping you out.

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Tourist
3 1 0
My shop URL is : omegamarkt.net
I'm using Facebook ads AdWords and lucky orange app
My shop is for cosmetics
Thank you
0 Likes
Tourist
3 1 0
Please can anyone help
0 Likes
Explorer
68 2 21

Hi @aymen32 , 

It's great you're getting lots of traffic to your store!  In terms of immediate priorities, I would do two things:

1. Add collection pages to your site 

Right now, all your products are in one giant collection, which can be difficult to navigate!

2. Add Analytics

Once your collection pages are set up, add Google Analytics to your site so you can see where your traffic is going.  It'll give you the info you need to make refinements to your page.

Best,

Entaice

Want to make your store sell? Try Entaice: Explore
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
473 10 104

Hey, @aymen32!

Thank you for providing your store URL. 

I recommend you do a bit more work on your store before you spend more money on ads. Potential customers will click on ads but if the store doesn't inspire trust when they arrive, they won't complete the sale. 

I'm not sure where you got your slider image from but it has strange watermarks on it. It looks like you're using the image without permission: 

19-09-up73m-ep6h8

There are some spelling and grammar errors which I would correct. I would make sure titles have capital letters at the start: 

19-09-j8ljc-r17po

There seems to be a discrepancy in the name of your store as well. In the logo, you're calling it Omegamart but in the paragraph above, it says Omegamarkt. Professional copywriting is an important part of building a brand. Make sure you get others to proof-read everything and check out our blog post, Are These 6 Common Copywriting Mistakes Costing You Sales?

I agree with the previous poster, your site will be easier to navigate if your products are sorted into Collections and you attach those Collections to Drop-down menus.

Cosmetics should have well-written product descriptions. When I go to this product, I'm not sure what it is or why I should buy it. After reading the description, I should feel like I really need it. The image doesn't look good on this one either.

I recommend you have a proper Contact Us page. The easier it is for customers to have their questions answered, the more likely you are to close the sale. 

This post has more suggestions on how to create a professional-looking store. 

When you've had a chance to work on things some more, make sure you do the free Facebook ads courses on Shopify Academy. Targeting ads is a bit of an art form. You need to make sure you're bringing the right traffic and not just any traffic. This blog post gives a brief description but I'd definitely do the course if you're new to this. 

I would also work on building a brand following, rather than relying on ads alone. 

Let me know how you get on with that. Being an entrepreneur is a bit of a learning curve in the beginning but there are lots of people in this community who are happy to help out and point you in the right direction. 

0 Likes
3 0 0

I’m having the same problem and evryone is charging an insane amount of money to consult with me.  My Url is magnoliawellness.com and I have received a lot of traffic over the last 3 months but only a few sales.  Can someone please take a look  and help me?

0 Likes
Explorer
68 2 21

Your domain is expired / expiring : )

Want to make your store sell? Try Entaice: Explore
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
473 10 104

Hey, @RegRud!

Aria here!

Your domain is in the expiration period. If you'd like to keep it, please go to your GoDaddy account to renew it.

If you'd prefer to remove it from your Shopify account, you can do that by going to Online Store > Domains. Let me know how you get on as I'd love to take a look at your store to give you some feedback once you've got that sorted out.

0 Likes
3 0 0

I'm sorry, it is themagnoliawellness.com  

0 Likes