how can I show sitelinks in google search

Highlighted
9 0 0

Hi

please can you help me how can I show sitelinks of my store in google search and also search box , thank's

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
208 0 27

Hi, Asker!

I’m Melissa, a Shopify Guru. Thanks for posting. 

So when you search something through Google some search results they will offer site links to help a visitor quickly navigate to a section of the website. These links are created by Google at their discretion and the keyword search associated. You would not have control over whether your site displays site links in a google search result or not as it is dependant on many factors. 

For more information about site links and Google's policy on site links please read this article from Google as this goes into a bit more detail and might offer additional insight. 

I did find this blog post from an outside source that you may also find useful: Guide to getting site links . It is also good to make sure that you have the most up to date sitemap submitted too so that Google can crawl your site.  

Hope this information helps! You can reach out to the Guru team https://help.shopify.com/questions if you have any questions.

Have a great day!

Melissa | Shopify Guru

2 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

Thank you Melissa

0 Likes