how to get sales !

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

I'm new here on shopify, i launched my store 5 month ago with just one sale.

I hd a lot of visitors, add to carts but no sales, i spent a lot of money on fb ads, i have acounts on facebook instagrm and twitter i had visitors from but no sales.

Can anyone please to help me to convert visitors into buyers (more sales)

Sincerly

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
687 37 108

Hey!

My name is Ava, I’m one of Shopify’s Gurus and I’m here to help :)

Sorry to hear you have had some trouble with sales. It can definitely be tough to get those customers to convert! Have you looked into marketing your store much?

I would recommend working on your stores SEO, all Shopify stores come with fully customizable SEO functionality. So this will get you noticed by Google and can bring customers to your store :)

There are some simple steps here that can make a great difference - 

* Submit your sitemap to Google
* A Beginner's Guide to Content Marketing
* Ecommerce SEO 101 Video Series 
* Find out more about blogs                      

I would recommend taking a look at our Social Media marketing app called Kit. It runs Facebook/Twitter/Instagram ads for you, so you can really bring in a large audience and establish your brand!. It works by placing ads into the timeline of a section of your selected demographic of ages. So Kit creates the ads for you, all you have to do is approve them. There is a video tutorial on how to use Kit here

It can for sure be hard when your business starts out, especially in the first few months. If you say you already have Social Media accounts, it would be great to take advantage of that! Twitter and Instagram are great, and Facebook can be a powerful platform to have at your disposal! 

I'm sure you will be making sales in no time ?

Let me know if you have any more questions, happy to help!

Ava

Social Care Guru | support@shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Google ads are great if you do them right. What have you tried so far?

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

I tried post engagement, traffic and conversions objectives. also i used audience insight for targeting...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
27 0 3

I'm trying to go to your website, jewelrywears.com right now and it's not loading. 

I do have a few questions that you may have considered but didn't include that would help with a focused answer:

How much money did you spend on FB ads? What traffic did it generate?

What kind of results are you expecting with your website? Is it realistic?

Are you reaching the right audience? Is your product in demand?

Here are a few things to consider though as a new site:

So no one knows who you are yet, the first thing to do is build traffic to the site for people to even learn that you exist and they like your business before you can even begin to sell to them. What is your call out that would lead them to buy from you over the thousands of other jewelry sites?

In the beginning you have to focus on getting people to your site and not necessarily buying because traffic will help with search ranking. Then you can start selling to them. This will save you from getting frustrated becuase you are looking at things from the right perspective. 

Digital Marketing Strategist
1 Like