Hello thestripesinme Team,
Before going for Facebook Ads, I would suggest you go for getting your store customised and make it more appealing so that when you create an Ad, the visitors won't bounce back from your store.
There are many things in your store which can be improved in order to make your store more attractive. Here are the points:
1. There should be slider images which will help you display the uniqueness of your business and discount offers as well.
2. There should be proper collections made for all the products you're dealing in.
3. There should be navigation menus so that it is easy for the visitors to know about the category of products you're dealing in.
4. Also, the text in your store and other products should be organised so that it looks better and more is more understood!
5. Make Header and Footer section more catchy.
After you make your store better, you can go with paid ads and other marketing strategies.
|an hour ago|
|2 hours ago|
|3 hours ago|
|4 hours ago|