how to make a facebook ad?

Excursionist
212 0 5

help! sales but no traffic! please visit www.thestripesinme.com

0 Likes

Hello thestripesinme Team,
Before going for Facebook Ads, I would suggest you go for getting your store customised and make it more appealing so that when you create an Ad, the visitors won't bounce back from your store.  

There are many things in your store which can be  improved in order to make your store more attractive. Here are the points:

1. There should be slider images which will help you display the uniqueness of your business and discount offers as well. 

2. There should be proper collections made for all the products you're dealing in.

3. There should be navigation menus so that it is easy for the visitors to know about the category of products you're dealing in.

4. Also, the text in your store and other products should be organised so that it looks better and more is more understood!

5. Make Header and Footer section more catchy.

After you make your store better, you can go with paid ads and other marketing strategies.

Digital Marketing Executive
0 Likes
Excursionist
212 0 5

help me understand because i don't know what u mean? break it down for me thanks screen shots.

0 Likes

Let's connect over skype then!

Digital Marketing Executive
0 Likes
Excursionist
212 0 5

i perfer email i don't have that

0 Likes
Excursionist
50 1 5

Hi @TheStripesInMe,

You'll find this useful. It will tell you what you need to know about creating Facebook ads that will convert. 

I hope this helps,

Naana.

0 Likes
Excursionist
212 0 5
Okay I read and still have no clue. Can I get a step by step guide?
0 Likes
Excursionist
16 0 3

There are many types of Facebook ads! which one do you want to create? or what are your requirements? we can suggest you the best suitable.

0 Likes
Excursionist
212 0 5
I’m not a professional that’s why I need help
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
50 1 5

Hi @TheStripesInMe,

In that case, do you mind reaching out to Digital Spotlight. They're experts in this field and can help.

0 Likes