instagram hashtags

Highlighted
Tourist
18 0 2

Is there a tool I can use (free) that will tell me the hashtags my competitors use most often, or which are their most successful hashtags. I know there's the likes of Iconosquare or Websta, but they don't really do what I'm after. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
65 0 1

So you want to find out what hashtags your competitors users are finding them through?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am looking for the same service. You can try mention.com which is similar. I am interested in finding any time my competitor gets an @ mention on for their instagram.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
26 0 1

ink361.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi There,

Not aware of a servce that tracks mentions like this. The simplest method is to follow your competitor's account and review their posts on a regular basis. Track the volume of likes and comments on posts to learn what content is most effective. Content ranks higher than hastags (only in my experience and opinion). We operate the largest Instagram Services site on the net. PR1 and Position1 in our keywords.

Nice web site Michael S btw. We feature "ink" pages on our site.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

you can try Keyhole.co 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

A great website I use is Websta.me/hot this will tell you what all of the most popular hashtags are.  If you want to view popular Instagram accounts simply use, websta.me

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Once you know the # you can create a recipe on https://ifttt.com which will email you whenever the # or @ is mentioned. 

Works a charm

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
2 0 1

Webstagram is a good tool. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Pixlee lets you monitor your competitors hashtag and handles across  all the key social media platforms. You can even see the photos that their customers are uploading with those hastags. 

0 Likes