looking for tips to target an audience in my niche

Highlighted
7 0 0

looking for tips to target an audience in my niche. i seel mosty mobile phone accessories. i also sell bluetooth speakers as well. i want specficially target people in my niche. any tips will help. thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1022 0 109

Hi, there! Maggie, a Shopify Partner here :)

The best way to target a specific niche is to work on getting the backlinks and traffic from the specific places, that attract your target audience. So, you want to get backlinks from platforms that are visited by the buyers of phone accessories etc. The best way to deliver it is to invest in the best SEO package performed by experts in the ecommerce world. You can also invest the time to learn it yourself and work on your SEO daily. 

Maggie Tuczapska

Ecommerce Expert at Rock Paper Copy

http://www.rockpapercopy.com

maggie@rockpapercopy.com

Get SEO Package from only $50 per month!

Create a Shopify Store today! #ad

Learn How to Set up a Shopify Store. Join our Shopify Training Course today: http://bit.ly/ShopifytrainingSEO
0 Likes
Highlighted
15 0 0

Hi ScoopsWorld!

Since I'm not clear as to how you want to target your audience, I'm going to take the freedom and write down the 3 best-known ways -

• Organic Traffic - As Maggie pointed out in her answer, you can target a specific group of audience by getting backlinks and traffic from specific places, that attract your target audience or in simple terms - where your target audience hangs. For instance, a user may visit a gadget site, see your link over there (in a blog post), click and then come over to your site.
  • Influencer Marketing - This method is quite in trend these days. Marketers find Influencers who have their target audience as followers and ask them to promote their products as sponsored ads. Not sure of the cost though.
  • Paid Marketing (Facebook specific) - This is considered the best way for marketers who are starting a new store. You just have to create the right audience based on Age, Demographics, Interests, Gender, Language, etc. Below is an example of audience created on Facebook.

*Tip - For Facebook, do make sure that your audience reach is broad as the cost per click will be less. And then when you start getting results, you can always optimize your campaigns accordingly. 

Lastly, when you do get these visitors on your website, you could then think about re-targeting them with Email and Browser Notifications.

0 Likes