low conversion good amount of traffic

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Hello, i would appreciate if someone gives a bit of his time to overview my shop 
i`m trying to dropship products and i already did few sales but i did put too much money on facebook ads and i got low conversion rate am i doing something wrong ?
where is the bad ? my site ? the ad target ? the lead is not interested in my product ?
here is my shop: https://tropyet.com/

im focusing on selling two types of products now, if someone would like to check the product pages for the antibacterial uv toothbrush holder & joint knee support these the two products im focusing on now and im putting all my effort on these two products

Best Regards
-Tropyet

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

your ads is where you should focus on, you should look to convice them to buy before they come on to the site, and creating a sales funnel is also advisable 

@tropyet wrote:

Hello, i would appreciate if someone gives a bit of his time to overview my shop 
i`m trying to dropship products and i already did few sales but i did put too much money on facebook ads and i got low conversion rate am i doing something wrong ?
where is the bad ? my site ? the ad target ? the lead is not interested in my product ?
here is my shop: https://tropyet.com/

im focusing on selling two types of products now, if someone would like to check the product pages for the antibacterial uv toothbrush holder & joint knee support these the two products im focusing on now and im putting all my effort on these two products

Best Regards
-Tropyet

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
39 1 1

Hi @tropyet, I’m Larry from the Spocket team!

Understanding how to market your store is a big part of driving sales. Learning about sales is definitely something that is tricky, but I have a couple of tips for you!

• Do you have Google Analytics installed? This will allow you to track what pages your visitors are seeing on your store and help give you insight on where users usually leave your site. 
  • Have you heard of the Spocket Academy? It offers courses tailored for dropshippers to help them understand marketing. If you’re interested in taking a course to optimize your store, you can find the Spocket Academy here.
  • Spocket also has an official Facebook group where you can join over 45 000 entrepreneurs like yourself and ask for tips and pointers on growing your business!

I like your store a lot! I would suggest adding some social media platforms to your website so that you can create an experience for your customers. This can boost the conversion on your page as customers can establish trust with you after they see your different platforms. Hope this helps!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
201 8 12

Hi @tropyet 

I think you should optimize your website: theme, logo, website speed, ... and your products with catchy titles, attractive meta description, ... And besides Facebook ads, I would recommend you try to do SEO for your Shopify website, this method will help you access with huge and suitable consumers at a low cost.

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

What is your website traffic per day

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
151 12 31

Hello @tropyet 

Congratulations on your store page! It's quite well done. I like the minimal theme that you have selected because it keeps the focus on the products themselves. Most things on the store have been done right. I saw a couple of things that could be made better though, so I thought I'd share them with you. 

1. It'll be a good idea to add as many reviews as possible for the products. Like most shoppers, even I tend to buy only those health products which have really great reviews. 
    2. I think we could use a wishlist or an Add to Favourites button. This will allow you to send more targeted follow up emails to your shoppers and even notify them if you're running any offers or sales. 
    3. You have used the Save $x label on a lot of your products. This tends to reduce the impact of each of these labels. Instead you could try using a combination of different kinds of x% off and other tags like New Arrival or Trusted. I'm adding an example below and you can always check out more labels here.

13AF575C-92D7-4AB8-BFEF-27D051BF9A42_4_5005_c.jpeg  

I hope this helps! All the best! 

Garima

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes