marketing

tu2
1 0 0

How can I email market my company on shopify?https://discount-bazarh.myshopify.com/ I need help to market my business.

0 Likes
Olivia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
365 30 88

Hi, @tu2!

Welcome to Shopify Community. My name is Olivia and I'm part of the Shopify Team.

Thanks for sharing your question with us. Email marketing is a critical part of your online store's success, so I love that you are narrowing in on this. Let's take some time to focus on the different pieces of this puzzle.

1. What is email marketing?
  2. Why email marketing is key to ecommerce success
  3. Getting started with email marketing
  4. Types of email marketing campaigns to send
  5. Foundational metrics to track email marketing performance
  6. Lifecycle automation: the next level of email marketing

___

How can you implement email marketing into your own Shopify store? Shopify has made it easier than ever to curate, design, and create content - and then send it all within the Admin. 

Steps:

1. In Shopify, go to Marketing.

2. Click Create campaign.

3. Click Shopify Email.

4. Choose an email template.

5. Click the To field to select from a list of your customer groups.

6. Enter a subject for the email.

7. Optional: Enter preview text to customize the text that appears after the subject in customer email inboxes. For example, More fresh finds for your summer wardrobe.

Tip: Your sender email address, which will appear in the "From" field, can be changed under Admin > Settings > General > Customer email address. If you have an email address that uses a custom domain here, make sure to complete any authentication steps.

You might also be interested in building an email list that grows your business or email marketing best practices.

Please look over this information and let me know if I can offer any further guidance.

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes