my store

Highlighted
Pathfinder
318 4 13

I think help with marketing and getting my brand in front of my potential customers. I have been getting roughly 1200 customers visiting my store daily and very little sales and a couple 9000 and 4000 customers on my store.  please visit my store www.thestripesinme.com my team has worked on my store endless hours  for the customers. please help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
32 6 13

The store looks awesome! I love the way it is designed and the products are really cool.

I would suggest a couple of things:

1. Start a blog. That'll build an audience for you. An audience that'll regularly visit your site. This is going to give you dual benefit: you will grow an audience the organic way which will lead to better signals for your site in the search engines (it's a bit of an SEO technique)

2. Offer discounts. People LOVE stuff with discounts. Your prices are very reasonable but people need a reason to buy from you. Show them something along the lines of "20% off on all Men's shirts. Hurry! Only 15 pieces left." This creates a sense of urgency and people will be compelled to buy.

3. Have you considered paid ads on Facebook? Facebook is really helpful for e-commerce stores. I have seen stores grow entirely off of Facebook. You could maybe try it.

4. Ask for reviews from your users and include them on the website. Reviews grow your cred instantly. 

The secret to selling your product is to get yourself heard in all the online noise. If your content and your product stand out from the rest, people will be compelled to take a look. You are already getting very good traffic. But they aren't buying. Give them something that MAKES them buy. Something that makes them feel that if they don't buy, they'll be missing out on something great. FOMO, you know?

I couldn't access your Instagram page for some reason. I got this error: "Sorry, this page isn't available. The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed." I would have loved to see your page.

I hope you find these tips useful. If there is anything you need my help with, just send me a message. :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
318 4 13

how would u make a blog?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
32 6 13

Start a blog about taekwondo on your website.

On the first look, it looks like you would be selling products related to taekwondo. People will come looking for that on your website. So, you might as well provide them useful information about taekwondo. Include a couple of videos in the blogs. Make it entertaining. This would give you some understanding of blogging: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/sell-online/online-store/blogs/adding-a-blog

0 Likes