need help with affilate marketing :/

saintmitch
2 0 0

I made my first store a few months back and have not made a single sale. I tried a few facebook ads and got traffic but nothing converted. I really want to get into using affilate marketing but dont even know where to begin on setting it up for my site . Any tips? my site is www.thehollowcases.com . I also know that im in a competitve field. Im just using this as a learning experience.

0 Likes
Savannah_F
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
537 0 92

Hey there!

Savannah here from the Shopify Guru Team.

I'm so sorry to hear that you haven't made a sale yet. I know it can be discouraging but affiliate marketing is a great way to get the ball rolling. 

We have some awesome third-party apps available that can help automate the process for you. I'd recommend checking out Refersion and LeadDyno

LeadDyno is kind of neat because it allows you to pull from their own network of influencers to get started building your affiliates. Refersion has an awesome tracking system, but it may be better suited to a shop with sales already under it's belt since there isn't as much in terms of networking. 

After you've checked out those apps, I think it would be super helpful for you to take a look at our 50 Ways to Make Your First Sale guide. It's got a ton of great tips on driving traffic - from social media marketing to SEO. 

Let me know if you have any questions!

Savannah | Shopify Guru
support@shopify.com

0 Likes
saintmitch
2 0 0

thank you so much for the information!

0 Likes