new store

TheStripesInMe
Pathfinder
341 4 15

I'm having around 4000 customers and very few sales and I would like to get more sales. please visit www.thestripesinme.com

0 Likes

Hello @TheStripesInMe ,
Would you mind letting me know the strategies which you're using to market your business so that we can discuss in a better way and help you in the best way possible?

Shopify Expert
Email: sarthakagarwal@cedcommerce.com
0 Likes

In your position I'd take a look at Google Analytics account connected with your store, pay attention on the landing page and Conversion Rate metric. Also look at Mobile Device report. I guess you are driving traffic from Facebook Ads. If not, would like to know more about traffic source, so we all can suggest to you something useful.

❤️ Found my answer helpful? Please LIKE or Accept Solutions.
❤️Top 30 Best Shopify Themes Free + Premium: A Complete Review Read More
0 Likes

Hii,

I have checked your website it looks good and attractive.  Are you using any tool for tracking? If yes so you can check user behavior and then according to that you can make changes in it. In sales increment, your marketing is important that how you are doing it.

Suggestion-A small suggestion from my side that I have checked your website there are many errors related to SEO like

-Meta title
   -Meta Description and more which you can check by using SEO meta in 1 click tool.
for any help, you can mail me.

MageNative | Mobile App for your Shopify Store | Native Android and iOS Apps

Digital Marketing Analyst
E-mail: asthaupadhyay@magenative.com
0 Likes
TheStripesInMe
Pathfinder
341 4 15
My brother and friend help me for free. Our biggest day with customers was
9000 customers and a few sales
0 Likes