"33 products didn’t publish to Facebook Marketing. View these products to see why". HELPme2undrstnd

Solved
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi all, whenever I log on to my shopify account, the following message appears on my homepage - 

"33 products didn’t publish to Facebook Marketing. View these products to see why"

when i go into details to check product by product, i don't find anything..

Can anyone please help why im getting such message from shopify? A screenshot is attached here ...
Screenshot_6.png
0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
668 38 78

Hi there @tawfiqst!

Don here from Shopify. :)

Thanks for letting us know about this!

I'd like to take a closer look at this directly in your admin.

If you could just send in an email from the address you use to log into Shopify via our support site.

You will then be sent a ticket number via an automated email; if you can share that number here we can use that to access and discuss your account securely.

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 0

okay I will do accordingly.. thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
668 38 78

Great!

Just post the ticket number here when you get it and we can proceed securely. 

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi Don, I get the same message on a daily basis. "X products didn't publish..." I see the reason why is because the Online Store option automatically becomes inactive (turned off) for no apparent reason. When the product is no longer available to publish on the online store, the system subsequently cannot publish to Facebook. So my question is, why must I check this on a daily basis and keep republishing products that get knocked off? Is there some kind of 3rd-party app conflict? Please help. Thanks much for your support. 

0 Likes