"Shopify Email is blocked for your store"

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi!

somebody have an idea why my Shopify marketing Email tool is telling me "Shopify Email is blocked for your store"?

TNX !

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 86 173

Hey, @Rotal!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thank you for getting in touch and I'll be more than happy to help you out with your question.

I am sorry to hear that your Shopify email has been blocked. Our business team are constantly investigating in the background to ensure the tool is being used correctly and not for spamming purposes. You would need to be on a payment plan with an up to date payment method on file and your store must be over 2 weeks old. There is a guide on the Shopify email in our help centre here too if you would like to take a look. 

Let me know if you meet all the requirements and I can authenticate you and have a look to see if we can get it activated for you.

Speak soon! 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Tnx for the fast respond.
1. I'm using the email tool for sending my "all customers" notifications,
about sales and so.
2. I of course, gave shopify my credit card details, and chose a plan. but
maybe my 3 months of trial not over yet.

In which conditions you need to be OK in order to use the email tool?
Thanks a lot!
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi @Dani / @Hyde / @Lulu , I am still having the problem ....

Thank you,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 86 173

Hi, @Rotal.

Apologies for the delay, I was out of the office. No problem, if you believe you are following the requirements then I can authenticate your account and have a closer look for you. In order to do so, I will just need to send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will get that done for you. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folder as sometimes the email can land there.

Speak soon! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Lulu,

We are facing the same issues.

Would you able to have a look for me at our store and re-activate our email marketing?

We do meet all the criteria you mention. 

Cheers,

Martin K.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 86 173

Hi, @MartinKnor.

Welcome to the thread. Yeah, I can absolutely have a look into this for you. In order to do so, I will just need to verify you as the account owner. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will investigate further for you. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folder for that email as sometimes it can land there.

Speak soon! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Can you please help with mine too. All my emails are being blocked to my customers addresses.

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,

I'm doing my first launch in the morning and was blocked from the email feature as well. Can you authenticate my account please as I, too, meet the requirements.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 0 5

hi @Lulu we have got the Same Problem could you please help us?! Thx Kind Regards julia

0 Likes