recommendation for company that can help with SEO?

Highlighted
Tourist
21 0 3

Hi,

I'm looking for shopify users who can recommend a company that can improve my SEO. Is there a list with reputation somewhere? i know there's dozens of companies that advertise themselves, but it would be good to see which companies users have actually been helped by

thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
510 0 85

Hey James, 

I'm Ann, from the team here at Shopify :)

Not sure if you've seen this yet, but Shopify has its own list of third party Experts that you can look through and work with! It's essentially a list of people who we have vetted so we know that they work well with the platform, and you can reach out to them to discuss any projects or jobs you want to be done. They also come with testimonials so you can see what other merchants had to say about their work. There's a section just for marketing alone, check it out here

I hope this helps! If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us on this thread :) 

Have a great one,
Ann

Ann | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
21 0 3

thank you! that is helpful!

best wishes

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Not sure what you're looking for, but we offer SEO services, and I have several free resources like my SEO FAQ page you can check out. 

I'm also writing a tutorial blog post on how to use keywords in blog posts and products. If you want more info, feel free to reach out. 

Don

0 Likes