recovery of lost revenue

Highlighted
11 0 0

Hello,

I’m John Baker Sales Development Representative for Carts Guru-

the leader in abandoned E commerce cart recovery.

Although we are partnered with Shopify we are exclusively devoted to one thing and one thing only.

Recovering lost sales from abandoned carts..

We do this using a Multichannel re-targeting approach. We re-target abandon carts using all channels. We are the only company that uses SMS which are opened at a rate of 97% and read within 3 min!

Our exclusive re-targeting approach will enable your company to realize 15% or more revenue that you would have otherwise lost.

Why Carts Guru is different---

1} Carts Guru can set an SPF record which allows us to access your mail server and send out emails to your customers on your behalf. This means that more emails will go to their inbox rather than spam, as a result more emails are opened by your customers-- more than 30% than our competitors.

2} Carts Guru uses a "direct cart link" on all SMS and Emails which when clicked by customer takes them directly to their "check out" page on your website. An ease of use- streamlined process for your customer to complete their order.

3} Carts Guru is the only "Re-targeting" platform that combines all segments of Retargeting.

Enclosed is a short 2 min. video which will give you an overview of how we can help you recover lost sales and increase your ROI.

Click Here--Retrieve Lost Sales

For a more detailed explanation of our features please contact me and I will schedule you a short 20 min. Demonstration with our Account Mgr.

And because we know your time is money we will give you a no hassle 14 Day free trial. There's nothing to lose and everything to gain!

john@carts.guru

0 Likes