seo-disables rag on all my store products

Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi,
I have this new tag added to all the products in my store called ‘seo-disabled’ not sure if it’s after installing any app, I also saw that the number of visits from my website from google ads had gone down drastically. Can I remove the tag and how to find out which app had added this tag? The last app I added was Pre Order Manager. Thanks
0 Likes
Hi silveritzuk, 
You need to first check “noindex/nofoolow” tag in your website. 
First check if any SEO related app is integrated with Shopify store and try to find the noidex tag and remove it
Check robots.txt file, if any directory or pages are marked as “Disallow”, please remove it and and update robots.txt file 
Also check “page-handle-you-want-to-exclude” contains in theme. 
Here is steps to check: 
1. From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Themes.
2. Find the theme you want to edit, and then click Actions > Edit code.
3. Click the theme.liquid  layout file.
4. Check if the search template is excluded implemented with below code in the <head> section:
{% if template contains 'search' %}
<meta name="robots" content="noindex">
{% endif %}
5. Check if any specific page is excluded check with the following code in the <head> section:
{% if handle contains 'page-handle-you-want-to-exclude' %}
<meta name="robots" content="noindex">
{% endif %}
If you found the code, make sure you remove it from the pages you want crawl by search engine. 
Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Custom Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Web Development
0 Likes