shopify statistics suggestion

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hallo shopify, 

i would like to make a suggestion for your statistics. 

We get our traffic through organic search results from Google. I do use Google analytics, AHREFS, webmaster tool, etc. but i also like the backend of shopify as it has a good overview of whats going on. 

I enjoy seeing my link clicks compared to the day before or last month or last year. Its called Top-Landing Pages per Sessions. The problem is, i can only see the % change from the first 5 links. It would be awesome to see it from all the links. In case our shop (TOPGLAS) improved in rankings i can quickly notice it and adjust. I know i can grab all these data from analytics but it would made my life a bit easier to have this overview also in the shopify backend. 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
225 17 32

Hi, @kti555!

Tira here, from Shopify Support. 

I think this is a great suggestion to add to the "Top Landing Pages per Session"  overview in the Dashboard. I would be happy to forward this to our development team as a feature request for you. Before I go forward with this, how would you envision this to look like? We currently show only 5 of the top links to reduce the amount of space taken up on the Dashboard, to provide an overall viewing experience of each of the different analytics on one page. 

Let me know more of what you are looking to do here and I would be happy to send this up to our developers for you!

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hallo, 

i guess its easy for you. if you click the detailed view - all your links incl. clicks you have a lot of space there to show the % change to e.g. the day before, last month, last year. 

Please find attached a Screenshot. 

Screenshot at Sep 04 10-30-23.png

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
225 17 32

Thank you for confirming what you're looking for here, @kti555!

I'll pass this up to our developers team to look into further and so that they are aware on how we can improve our platform for you and all of our merchants. If the feature is launched, we will note this in our changelog or on our announcements page.

Thank you again for your feedback! 

If you have any other feedback to add, or any questions, please let me know.

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes