where to market my affiliate program

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi, I am trying to get a affiliate program rolling for my site and am wondering what are popular places to find people to promote my products. 

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Beautiful and personal jewelry for moms momandbabylove.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

hi you, 
You should drive traffic for your site :D
Could you tell me what is your product???

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

I sell jewelry, I am running FB ads to drive traffic.

Beautiful and personal jewelry for moms momandbabylove.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Do you wanna rent a Google & Facebook's agency account to run your affiliate program? The reach is much higher than personal accounts and the money you can pay is unlimited.

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

FB ads is no enought You Could Search google for some marketing skill. ! 
Building your sale page well and image optimization and ad content

Ecom Business Course Study Online Step By Step For Beginer E-Commerce Firesale - See my review - http://ecommercefiresale-review.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

u can use both google and facebook to run traffic. I think u need the quality account to do it. Because there are 4 kinds accounts : the private account, the BM with 2 accounts, the BM with 1000 accounts and the BM with 2500 accounts. I think you should use the BM with 2500 accounts, because it is only the account which can spend lots of money, and not easy to die. A quality account with the good campaign ads, i think u will acchieve your goal! Best luck to u. More information, don't hesitate to contact me via skype : newpath1212. you are welcome!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have something can help you
Do you use skype, we can talk in there
My skype: johnnydeep0211

0 Likes