which tactic works better

adamzam151
8 0 0

I am very new to all of this (only a few days) and watched a few videos for help which mentioned about free products and then P+P costs.

I replicated this and using facebook ads gathered 444 visitors - 401 unique. It cost me $25. The only problem is, from that I have zero sales.

I was thinking about what I could do. firstly, I tried to clean up my site. Now I am thinking the following as if i were a buyer:

Would I rather have a free product with higher P+P or would I rather pay for a product I want and get free shipping. personally i am thinking free shipping is more attractive. For me, I feel paying more for shipping and less for the product devalues the product.

However, before I go ahead and make these changes, I wanted to put it to you - the experts. which is the correct way to go?

Also, can you guys guide me? - I dont want to pay for ads again and not make a single purchase. I have to make money soon because I set this up to help my desperate situation! :)

my site is: https://money-save-group.myshopify.com/

0 Likes
Leon_Henry1
Excursionist
126 0 10

Hi Adam . Leon here from the Marking community.

Having read the post I see you have using Facebook as the source of traffic.

One do not rule out  what you have done as a complete failure

Why.. as the clicks may not equal to sales because of some factors

1 Lack of trust from the site  

2  Your value proposition

3 First time visitor will not buy right away as nobody dose

4 Free has no value and is not the a selling point

not sure where you are sending the visitor to paid  traffic (if the home page bad idea)

I can list many more common mistakes from  glancing over the site  and what a customer would immediately look for make a purchasing decision.

If you need any more help please feel to reach out where I can go in to this is great detail if need.

Ps from the UK

We have helped over 500 Shopify store clients worldwide this year with marketing and strategies, improving sales and conversions. Contact us if you wish to have the same professional business experience
0 Likes
adamzam151
8 0 0

Thanks Leon! i sent you an email.

0 Likes
Leon_Henry1
Excursionist
126 0 10

Great taking a look

We have helped over 500 Shopify store clients worldwide this year with marketing and strategies, improving sales and conversions. Contact us if you wish to have the same professional business experience
0 Likes
Leon_Henry1
Excursionist
126 0 10

Sent  a email back adam

0 Likes
adamzam151
8 0 0

Hi Leon, I didnt get your email

0 Likes
Leon_Henry2
Tourist
58 0 1

Just sent the  message  again

0 Likes
LUCA_GOMITOLINI
4 0 0

Hi Leon, i'm in the same situation of Adam.

Please advise a good marketing plan for low budget!

regards

luca

0 Likes