0% Add to Cart on 800 Views

2 0 0

Hello, I started my store approximately one week ago and have already spend approx $200 on advertising on many platforms including IG, Facebook, and Google ads. I tried targeting the best possible audience I could think of, and nothing. The most concerning part is that a previous store I started mostly as an experiment where I put next to no effort in to had a very good add to cart and checkout ratio, while here I haven't gotten even a single person to add my product to cart, let alone buy it.

Any and all advice would be appreciated, at this point I really don't understand what's wrong given the amount of effort I put into this website and how much I've spent on advertising, I won't be able to keep it up for much longer.

Thanks.

https://pupglows.com/

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
314 15 57

Hi @PupGlows 

I just took a look at your store and I think it looks really good. There are just a few minor things that I might consider changing

One thing to consider is adding a blog. If you had a blog more customers might be able to find your site, and even if they aren't ready to buy at the moment they are reading your blog, they are more likely to buy from you in the future.

I wasn't able to find reviews. It would be good to add reviews for your products. Think about it when was the last time you bought a product without reading the reviews first? I think you should definitely add some reviews.

After looking I couldn't find a sense of urgency. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you

Overall your store looks really good, I think with just a little bit of time and effort you'll be able to create a really awesome store!

Just so you know (I had to do it), I wrote a series of emails https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course that might help you with some tips for making your store better (I get into the weeds there).

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes
2 0 0
I have both a sales timer and reviews, not sure what you’re talking about. The idea of a blog is a good one, but I should be able to get at least some people adding my products to cart even without one.
0 Likes

Hi @PupGlows 

I would cancel all paid advertising ASAP. Your website is missing a lot of key things it needs to convert visitors into sales. 

Few Things To Work On

• Home Page ( flow ) 
  • Product Page ( to messy ) You also have two review apps. 
  • About Page ( Build Connection ) 
  • Blog ( build connection ) 
  • Contact ( how will I contact you with problem ? ) 
  • Site Navigation 

I'll private message you with more detailed remove explaining these issues. 

Overall some great things about your website. I love the logo. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

PupGlow even without emergency triggers and no blogs you should still get sales. 

That means its your ads. the dog market is a very costly market to get into and alot of competition  but who cares we want to get some of those sales too

not to many people know pupglow, which is a catchy name btw you need o retarget, every one that views your product 

and i found out in my website if you sale something for free or have a buy one get one free they usually come back that works too. 

also make sure you are cross targeting them because these customers must have a dog not just like dogs ,  so target like dog food something a dog owner must buy 

after you done that try up-sells its *(will you like frys with that) very good because you can get less sales and still make three times your money back with them adding more to your cart ,

also a good thing to find out the secret to get repeatable customers, that's should be your number one goal because the business runs its self thanks hope i helped 

0 Likes