:0 FEEDBACK on my website please :)

IKanstyle
Tourist
7 0 2

Helllo all, I recently just made updates to my website www.ikanstyle.com please let me know what you think 

0 Likes

Hi @IKanstyle 

Great job on continuing to put efforts and seeking feedback. You’ve created a great store with an interesting niche. Here are a few key actionables I recommend for you

Homepage:

1. Noticed that on the second hero image the call to actions are missing. Also, consider changing the colors of the cta button to diffrentiate it from the rest of the image.
  2. Lash Care Tips, FAQ's and Contact Us dosen't really bring any sale. Try pushing them down in the footer. This will help the visitor to make fewer decisions on what to click. 

Product Page:

1. On the products' page it seems every item is on sale. This deters the use of "Sale" badge. Its supposed to drag attention to a select few products.

2. Consider adding product badges like "Best-Seller", "Few Left", "Rare" etc. Research suggests that these badges help customers make decision making faster, easier and increase conversion.
    Use Mode Magic to do this. It's free to install and has a few forever free badges. You also get 10 free badges to start with!

Hoping the above points would help you in improving your store

Feel free to reach out to me in case you have any concerns, happy to help

Saurabh K | Shopify Growth Expert @getmodemagic.com

- Was my reply helpful? Please give it a "Like" to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
0 Likes

Hi @IKanstyle,

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 80.000 active Shopify merchants.

From my point of view, I see your page is very beautiful and elegant. Besides, I have some recommendations below:

1. Home page

1.1 Search field

The search field role on your homepage that allows users can search and get started immediately and seamlessly. In addition, the search field should be prominently positioned, you can consider moving this on the right side of the header as you can see I've marked in the image below. With the visual position of the search field, users will know where the search field is located from the very beginning of their browsing session so they can return to it as a fallback strategy when they can't scan the information that they want on your website. 

PageFly_0-1615251783258.png

1.2 Autorotation 

Autorotation of your website should pause when hovered. When the user hovers the carousel with the mouse cursor, autorotation should pause so the user can focus on the slide and, more importantly, so the slide doesn’t change just as the user decides to click

1.3 Call-to-action button 

The same call-to-action button on your collection sector in Homepage must have the same styling, I think the unify Shop This button will make your website looks more professional. In addition, I also recommend you highlight this button with color to make it looks prominent

Screenshot at Mar 09 09-04-39.png

The “Quick View” link should locate at the bottom of the thumbnail that reducing the likelihood of it being clicked on by mistake. 

PageFly_1-1615276082507.png

1.4 Testimonial 

One of the keys pushing users to make purchasing decisions on your website is the testimonial section. Therefore, you should invest in this section with more images and comments from your old customer. Now, your testimonial looks quite monotonic that nearly I've skipped when I access your website because of lacking images.

PageFly_0-1615274996228.png

Above are my recommendations for your home page and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you find my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up.

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders
0 Likes