0 Sales For 132 Sessions. Please Advice. Desperately Want To Make This Work.

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi everyone, I recently launched my store on 12 October, and now it's 22 October. I get a little traffic per day, but zero sales up till now.

I tried Facebook, but I did something wrong and they ban me. So I can't advertise much on Facebook and Instagram. My Instagram has 0 followers up till now even with 6 posts. 

I tried Google ads, but it sucks a lot of money with 0 sales. 

I am now trying backlinks, but I doubt it works. Tried it since last week, write short essays for the products to others, taking up all my days. 

I also upload some products on the local Carousell page as listings...added discounts...didn't work either. 

My store is www.reformkit.com. Please take a look and give me advice on how to make this work.

It can be advice about anything and everything. My products, my homepage, the major problem with my store getting 0 sales, marketing issue, anything. I really need all the help I can get. 

Because I thought I could earn $3k/month from this if I do my best... And I feel really down about it. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1480 75 251

Hello @needhelp24, I hope you are doing good. I would like to suggest you to contact Facebook support, they might help you. Here are some suggestions regarding your store:-

- Create categories in the header and make your store easy to navigate.

- Add CTA i.e call to action on the first fold of the homepage. It can be like 'click here to shop', 'Shop Now'.

- Make the homepage more appealing and clean and clear with the sorted page flow. The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

• Slideshow Image 
  • Collection List  
  • New arrivals, Bestsellers
  • Testimonials
  •  Newsletter sign up box
  • Instagram Feed

- Some addons that you should do make your store engaging and capture the visitors to convert them into paying customers are:-

• Set up Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.
  • Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
  • Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not on your store and bring back the losing customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
  • Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, or browse abandoned customers.
  • Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.

To implement these customer engagement tools on your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes