0 conversion rate HELP PLZ

Vvs2022
3 0 2

Here is my website link 

www.valuable-fitness.com

I spent about $100 on Facebook ad, and my results are not looking great. I did have great about of add to cart and checkouts. Yet still 0 purchases. I could only use PayPal as my payment provider because I live outside us. My goal is to sell these item to Mexico, Spain and US. I think that payment might be the issue but still not sure. Please help

1.png2.pngss

0 Likes
Vvs2022
3 0 2

I’be edited my post. The link is provided !

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1003 138 329

Hey @Vvs2022,

Congratulations on the launch of your store! When you get high traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.).  I've taken a look through your store, hopefully my feedback will provide some insight as to what is going on.

screencapture-valuable-fitness-2021-06-30-13_38_10.png

LOGO
Your logo is one of those things that holds a lot of weight in how professional or unprofessional your store looks. I would highly recommend having a professional logo done up for your store, it’s a worthy investment. This is a service we offer so if you are interested, you can click here for more information.

Once your logo is finished, you can match the fonts and colors in your store to your logo. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional.

SITE IDENTITY
One thing I would recommend is matching the fonts in your store to your logo. Not every piece of text, definitely not the body text but things like headings or page titles. Another thing I'd recommend is developing a color palette for your brand. I would recommend using your logo as the anchor point so you might go back and have it tweaked to add in some color and then use that for things like buttons, link colors and your navigation bar. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional.

LAYOUT
Because you are a one product store, I'd recommend doing more of a landing page type theme/layout. Here is a good example for inspiration: https://www.buytruetouch.com/

SIZING CHART
The sizing chart is important piece of information. I'd make it visible in all areas that you have your product displayed. Here is how to add a product sizing chart to your products:

SHIPPING
I can't test the shipping but just a reminder to add in an estimated shipping time at checkout (if you don't have one already). For some people, shipping time can be a deal breaker so they won’t proceed with their purchase without that information.
If you are concerned that displaying longer shipping times will turn people off, what I would say is long-term, you want happy customers so it's better to say up front, "hey, this could take up to 3-4 weeks to arrive" rather than not giving a shipping time and then getting an email 2 weeks later from an unhappy customer wondering where their package is. I’d also recommend taking a look at alternative suppliers. We did a video showing several USA suppliers that can get products to your customers faster:

PAYPAL
I do think having PayPal/Debit as the only payment options could be costing you conversions. People may not know that you can accept credit cards through PayPal and might think "I don't have PayPal" and click off. You might look into a different PayPal option (ie. Pro) or alternative payment gateways.

PAID ADVERTISING
Here are a few tips to help you with your paid ads:

1. When working with influencers, don’t be blinded by numbers. A large following does not mean success. Be cautious of bringing in “general traffic”, you want an influencer that is in your niche.
  2. Remember that every social platform has a primary user demographic. You want to create profiles and run ads on whichever platform your target demographic spends the most time. Check Social Sprout for the 2021 Social Media Stats.
  3. Target your ads. Do not make your ranges to broad, know your target audience and dial in to reach exactly who you intend to reach. Remember, high traffic is not a good thing if it’s the wrong traffic.

PRODUCTS
As you know, these type of products can be purchased offline in hundreds retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. When a person is searching for a spanx or shapewear in Google, big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers.

Now, a person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who sells locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local. In addition to this, they can also get products to their customers faster and can offer incentives such as free local delivery.

I would think about all your "whys" and what sets you apart and use that in your marketing and in the text in your store.

If you cannot find a way to set yourself apart in the market, it is time to move on to a different product. What we recommend is selling winning products. A winning product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend 3x what it costs you for the product.

We did a video that explains how and where to find winning products that you can watch here:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try (one of the methods we recommend for finding winning products), here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp

Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

We regularly post a selection of winning products on our YouTube channel, here is our latest one:

If you’d like to see more, consider subscribing.

I think you’d benefit from our free guide “5 Step Fix for High Traffic & No Sales”. In the guide we give tips for a profitable ad strategy, tell you how to generate free traffic, share design tricks to transform your Shopify store into a professional, trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and how/where to find winning products. You can download the free guide here. I’d also like to invite you to join our private Facebook group. We share winning products, dropshipping tips and you can interact with other members of the dropshipping community. Click here to join.

If you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

Ireoluwa
Excursionist
101 4 9

There are still more works to be done on your store. 

I accessed the store now, noticed I could really click anywhere than the "Add to cart" which only give me the impression of you after my money, the website looks shady tho you have a great design

The way the store is also the From Add to cart to the payment section is way too direct. that is actually a turn-off of you getting only my money (in visitor's voice). 

Whereas there is no contact us nor your social handle, how well could buyers trust you even incase they want to check you up apart from your store 

I hope I was able to put you through some stuff you needed, that might be many more, you can click here to message me to have more insight how what we could work on

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hey @Vvs2022This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify:

- You need to work on the layout of the store. 

Banner image (with call to action button)- product image with little details and call to action- engaging video- review carousel. 

- In the footer menu, add privacy-shipping-return and refund policy- about us-contact us info.

- Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

Add a web push notification- It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

Hi @Vvs2022

I would like to suggest few improvements for your store to increase traffic and to change traffic to conversion.

A customer reward program is a customer retention strategy that motivates customers to continue buying from your store  instead of competitors.
Here are benefits of a reward program
1. Improves customer retention
2. Increases customer lifetime value and repeat business
3.Boosts revenue
You can provide rewards for  Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. Try to implement this feature to increase traffic.

Testimonials :Many stores use customer testimonials on their website to provide social proof by way of demonstrating success. Testimonials come directly from customers and serve as an effective marketing method for several different reasons.

Buy Button is basically a shortcut to buy one of your products. Customers don’t need to go to a separate page to finalize their order.

1. Reduces checkout time

2. Increases the conversions on your site

3. Almost doubles the number of orders

4. Improves User Experience

Wishlist for later icon is usually displayed on product lists, product pages, cart and in account details to help browsers save products for buying later. 

Social logins have as many benefits for businesses as they do for users. It reduces the number of steps between arriving on the site and buying to improve conversions. One-click logins also decrease abandonment - new users don't have yet another password to remember.

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes

Hi @Vvs2022,

This is Anni from MS Web Designer - TOP Rated Shopify Experts based in Singapore. We would like to provide some recommendations based on our seven years of experience in providing solutions to over 10000 active Shopify merchants.

We have reviewed your store, and some changes can be made to make your store more professional and attract more customers. Here are they:

Design recommendations-

The home page:
1.The navigation menu should be more attractive

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_0-1625222580353.png

2.Add attractive banners with CTA(Call to Action) buttons .
3.USP (unique selling proposition) should be highlighted to gain confidence from the customers.
4.The trust badges should be added to ensure trust.
5.Testimonials can be added for building trust.

The Cart page:
1.Add terms and conditions to avoid legal issues
2.Add trust badges

Do Speed Optimization. Please check the speed score:

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_1-1625223212875.png

WHY IS SPEED OPTIMIZATION NECESSARY?

- Slow speed decreases the Sales conversion rate
- Less Return Visitors, Lower Conversions , Higher Bounce Rates
- Slow Loading Times That Frustrate Users
- It affects the SEO ranking in Google, depreciating your store’s visibility
-The functionalities get affected due to the junk codes present
- Less Traffic Which Can Be Holding Your Business Back

53% OF MOBILE SITE VISITORS LEAVE A PAGE THAT TAKES LONGER THAN THREE SECONDS TO LOAD
So if you're looking to improve your Shopify site speed and get more visitors to buy then you need to improve your store speed
Check this apps:
1.Free app from the Shopify app store for adding terms and conditions
2.Voila, Shopify app; adds a highly efficient cart feature, proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Shows multiple Discount coupon codes on the cart page)

Best of luck with your store.

MS Web Designer  | Top Rated Shopify Experts in Singapore
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1500+ Happy Clients

Want to Improve Shopify Store Speed, Redesign or custom changes, or Small tweaks on store hire me.Try Our Free Shopify App
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hey @Vvs2022

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the all-in-one marketing app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

P.S- Free plan available.

Reply Awaited!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes