0 sales from FB ads. Please help.

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0
Hello everybody. I really need your professional help. Last 28 days there were 194 content-view, 4 add to cart, 1 intiated checkout events and 0 sales. I broke my head why. Give me your feedback. Thanks and best regards
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1504 93 331

Hey Eskowatchs,

The newsletter needs to be shifted to the right of the footer. Some other points to be mentioned are as follows:

1. "Policies, Categories, Get in touch, Address"-This must be the order of the components placed in the footer.
  2. The lower search bar is not working.
  3. The logo should be somehow bigger in size for better magnification and visibility.
  4. Bestsellers need to be added to the homepage for knowing about site peculiarity.
  5. The "Categories" option in the dropdown menu is empty. Add all the desired categories in it as well.
  6. Add all the social links in footer as well.
  7. Instagram images and testimonials should be added to promote the brand better.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products. 

Hope visitors are soon converted to customers through store improvement.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1062 50 316

Hi Warion,

Your store looks great, and I love the up-to-date Valentine's Day promo. Your watches have very attractive prices, so it's a case of getting them in front of the right audience. Keep working on the relevant traffic - it's a competitive niche, but people still buy watches!

Also, keep an eye on small details - the product page mentions there are only 28 items left in stock, however the countdown below shows the time left:

Screen Shot 2020-01-08 at 08.33.07.png

As this item was not on sale, it's confusing as to what the countdown relates to. 

Make sure to keep your promos consistent and avoid confusion - people want to feel you offer genuine deals to act on them, so it's worth keeping eye on that. 

✅ Get complete website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique/

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0
Oh you are my super hero! Thank you very much!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0
Thanks for feadback. Hope it will help me! 😘
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
116 8 104

Hi Warion, 

I would recommend scaling up your Facebook ads to get a greater number of people to your store. Currently, you don't have the traffic numbers needed to make sales. With a 2% conversion rate (a good goal for a brand new store), you'll need 100 people to your site to get 2 sales. 

If you've made it to a higher number of traffic and still don't have sales, then I would examine your targeting on your Facebook ads. Are you targeting the right audience? If you are just targeting watch enthusiasts, then you are probably mismatching your audience, as true watch enthusiasts are probably looking for more luxury items. I would target people in lower income brackets, who are interested in fashion, as these people would be more likely to convert on your site. 

You may also want to place a test order to ensure that nothing is wrong with your checkout flow. That could be preventing sales from going through. 

Good luck! 

If you're looking to market with influencers, then you should try Carro. Carro is the free app that lets you discover influencers who already love your brand. If you're a new brand, you can also install it so that you are alerted whenever an influencer interacts with your store!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1504 93 331

My Pleasure! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Warion, 
Your website is quite professional and pretty! You put a lot of effort into making it, right :)
I would like to give you 3 suggestions to help your store increase conversion rates and get more sales.
1. Make sure you have a great landing page

When customers click on the Face ads, what is the page that they are redirected to? 
You should create landing pages such as Hot Deals for Holiday, etc to land potential customers to. 
2. Include Collection hyperlinks into the Navigation on the header. Look at this image for detail:ee.png

3. Check your page loading speed in Google Page Speed Insight and get the improvement suggestion.
I hope that 3 feedbacks above will be helpful for your online business!

PageFly- Advanced Page Builder for Shopify stores

pagefly
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0
First of all thank you very much for your help.
I didn't quite understood what did you mean in the first suggestion. Do you mean i need to direct my traffic to the Home page? I have tried product carousel and found that utseting a product picture and redirecting straight to the product page worked better. Do you mean I should create a New sales utset and redirect to sales collection?
And again the you for your help.
0 Likes